Tata Altroz (X451) Premium Hatchback Launched

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz XT variant gets automatic climate control

izer.ashx?n=https%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20200724062606_tata-altroz-front.jpg

• The updated Tata Altroz XT petrol costs Rs 6.84 lakh, while the diesel costs Rs 8.44 lakh.
  • Auto climate control was previously reserved for the XZ and XZ (O) trims.
The Tata Altroz is the Indian carmaker’s first ever offering in the premium hatchback segment and was launched back in January, 2020. Likely based on customer feedback, to make its mid-range XT variant a bit more attractive, Tata Motors has introduced one small equipment update.

With this update Tata has added automatic climate control to the mid-spec XT variant of the Altroz. Prior to the update, the Altroz XT was only available with a manual AC and this feature was reserved only for the XZ and XZ(O) trims.

Besides this, the XT trim is still pretty well loaded up, with features like a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a part-digital instrument cluster with a 7.0-inch colour screen, keyless entry and go, cruise control, a rear-view camera, electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors, LED daytime running lights and 16-inch alloy wheels, to name a few.

Read:

I once got a chance to take on Altroz out for a short spin. Would like to jot down a few of my observations from the day:
  1. It looks awesome, especially in the low light. Say at 7 pm in evening!
  2. Interior fit and finish is, without a doubt - best of all under 15 lac Tata vehicles
  3. Seats are awesome and the seating position is also wonderful. The best thing about Tata is that they never rob you off the thigh support, and Altroz is no exception
  4. Suspension, that's the real strength of Tata motors. But still, not with this one. With Tiago and Tigor, they have created masterpiece of ride quality, with Altroz, there is a stiff edge underneath.
  5. Handling and brakes are all good, but Tata could have done better in this department
Overall the vehicle is desirable, but the engine requires to be changed, else the vehicle is the first real all rounder from Tata Motors.

Tata Altroz XT variant gets automatic climate control

• The updated Tata Altroz XT petrol costs Rs 6.84 lakh, while the diesel costs Rs 8.44 lakh.
  • Auto climate control was previously reserved for the XZ and XZ (O) trims.
The Tata Altroz is the Indian carmaker’s first ever offering in the premium hatchback segment and was launched back in January, 2020. Likely based on customer feedback, to make its mid-range XT variant a bit more attractive, Tata Motors has introduced one small equipment update.

With this update Tata has added automatic climate control to the mid-spec XT variant of the Altroz. Prior to the update, the Altroz XT was only available with a manual AC and this feature was reserved only for the XZ and XZ(O) trims.

Besides this, the XT trim is still pretty well loaded up, with features like a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a part-digital instrument cluster with a 7.0-inch colour screen, keyless entry and go, cruise control, a rear-view camera, electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors, LED daytime running lights and 16-inch alloy wheels, to name a few.

Read:
The XT trim really looks VFM, looking at the features it offers. 7' touchscreen, rear-view camera, android auto, electrically folding mirrors etc. Not sure about cruise control, DRLs, keyless enry much, at least I find those as fancy :)

Tata Altroz Ad Makes Fun Of 2020 Hyundai i20

It would have been amazing if TATA mentioned 5 star rating to tease and would have brought Turbo variant in the seen

Or

is it the plot creation for Turbo + DCT fight ahead [gun]with the mighty i20

Tata bring in the JTP version of turbo and then tease i20 with the punch line - not only the design, not the only the power ..its the safest powerful gorgeous beast

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz XM+, with 7-inch touchscreen, launched at ₹6.6 lakh

Tata Motors on Saturday announced the launch of a new Altroz XM+ variant which bring in a seven-inch infotainment screen at a more affordable price point of ₹6.6 lakh (ex showroom). With the promise of more features on the inside of this new variant, Altroz may be gearing up to pack a punch against the just-launched Hyundai i20 2020 which is loaded to the brim with several highlights but is also priced relatively higher than the Tata car.

Altroz XM+ variant has been launche din the petrol version only and its seven-inch screen gets support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Steering-mounted controls promise to further help the convenience aspect in the car for the driver while the other highlights include R16 wheels with stylized wheel cover, remote foldable key and voice-command recognition.

Altroz was launched with a lot of fanfare earlier in 2020 and has fared reasonably well in the premium hatchback segment - quickly climbing the sales chart and becoming one of the key products on offer from the Indian car maker.

Developed on the ALFA architecture of the company, Tata Altroz also managed to get a 5-star GNCAP adult safety rating which further bolstered its prospects.

Tata Motors is now looking at continuing to project Altroz as not just a premium offering but one that is at a lucrative price point too. "With the Altroz, we have not only raised the bar in the premium hatchback segment, but also created a new benchmark for safety in the industry," said Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit at Tata Motors. "We are confident that the introduction of the XM+ variant will further strengthen the appeal of the Altrozby giving customers an option to experience a variety of premium features at an extremely attractive price."

Source

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Launch Date Revealed

3jini2u_tata-altroz_650x400_22_January_20.jpg

Tata Motors, the home-grown automaker launched its first premium hatchback - Altroz in January this year. Almost a year later, the carmaker is all set to launch a turbo petrol variant of the car in India. The turbocharged version of the hatchback will go on sale in the country on January 13, 2021. Once launched, it will be sold alongside the existing naturally aspirated engine. The upcoming Altroz turbo petrol is likely to be offered in the mid and top-spec trims.

Read

Finally Tata is going gaga in open over their Turbo Petrol. This post here on official instagram page also shows clearly the new blue shade.
IMG_20201231_152445.jpg

I am liking the graphics, color and freshness of Tata advertisements off late. Is it that they are also launching the Automatic gearbox at the same time? Looks less likely but let us have our fingers crossed.

I don't know how he'd he come to a conclusion that DCT Auto will be launched just by looking at the ad shoot vehicle. Does the vehicle carry any such logos?
If DCT Auto tranny is launched, it's great. But I'm scepticle about it.

This is high time
Tata should come out with all guns blazing[gun]
Auto - DCT
Turbo - petrol engine
Diesel Sports with Nexon tune of the engine
Petrol Sports like JTP

Take the fight to mighty i20 and other tin cans[;)]

Top Bottom