Tata Altroz (X451) Premium Hatchback Launched

Alloys should be part of accessories
Altroz XE with rhythm pack and tiago xt costs same and comes with similar features, altroz xm with touch screen system costs almost a Lakh more, that's too much to ask for an android system. Touch screen is a major selling point these days, they should have had it from xm at a reasonable price. This price should have been at least 25k lesser initially.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz deliveries start – Petrol more in demand than diesel

tata-altroz-deliveries-start-3.jpg

Tata Motors launched their much awaited Altroz preimum hatchback earlier this week in India. A rival to the likes of Maruti Baleno and Hyundai i20, Tata claims that this segment has a market share of about 26% in the Indian auto industry.

Built on the Impact 2.0 design philosophy, that was also seen on the Tata Harrier; Altroz leads the way in design for future Tata hatchbacks. Same design language is now seen on the Tiago small car. Tata Altroz is based on the Tata ALFA – Agile, Light Flexible Advanced modular architecture.

tata-altroz-deliveries-start-2.jpg

Read:

I called almost 6 dealership of TATA in Bangalore yesterday, 2 picked calls and promised to callback in 5 min but no callback yet. All numbers of 4 dealerships are switched off. This is the first line of customer interaction.
No complain about the cars.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I called almost 6 dealership of TATA in Bangalore yesterday, 2 picked calls and promised to callback in 5 min but no callback yet. All numbers of 4 dealerships are switched off. This is the first line of customer interaction.
No complain about the cars.
Send an email to TATA customer care explaining your bad experience with dealers. Sure, you will get response.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz: Check out the premium hatchback’s latest TVC

The TVC focuses on the inspiration behind the design philosophy of the Altroz. The TVC focuses on how premium the Altroz hatchback is. It shows the automatic headlamps with projector type lights. The 90 degree wide opening doors that were inspired from the wings of the bird Albatross. The black and sporty looking roof and ORVMs, ambient lighting on the inside, the airy cabin and so on.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Now personalise Tata Altroz using ‘Altroz Imaginator’

Tata Motors has up with a new customisation scheme for Altroz where the buyers can choose from variety of customisation option to make Altroz look premium. Tata Motors is calling this Imaginator and is probably India’s first factory fitted customisations.

The Imaginator customisation allows the customer to customise Altroz the way they want using different packs. There are five different packs available on the basis of trim you have. There is Rhythm pack for XE trim, Rhythm pack and style pack for XM trim, Luxe pack for XT trim and Urban pack for XZ trim.

The Rhythm pack includes customisation options like an 8.89 cm infotainment system with 4 speakers, remote key and dual tone horn. The Rhythm pack for XM trim contains a 17.78 cm infotainment system, 4 speakers + 2 tweeters, camera + display and steering mounted controls.

Read:

One thing I don't understand is why the arai figures so low, tiago with same engine and almost similar weight has 4km more mileage according to arai.
@D J bro
You seems to be more knowledgeable than many famous Indian reviewers, all Indian reviews are similar and almost useless. Try doing things differently from the usual desi style reviews. I would say just copy mat Watson of carwow. No reviews show how driveable the car is or how fast it can go from 30-70 or 40-80 which is more important than 0-100. Include how easy it is to park in a tight spot, a u turn in a small Road etc.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
My reviews and videos of the Tata Altroz Revotron
Do let me know your feedback
Fantastic buddy! Very well covered the car. The best part in your review is ease of understanding. What I have seen is many reviewers use some tough technical terms which might not be understood easily by all. In simple language you have given a good insight into the Altroz. I do agree with you on the missing AT part but in due course it shall be included I guess. Having owned a Tigor petrol I am happy to note that Tata has further improved the engine w.r.t the NVH. All in all I find Altroz a highly impressive premium hatch.Just a suggestion, if you can compare Polo Vs Altroz in diesel engine and compare them in looks, interiors & novelty factor and price. If possible tell me how does Midtown Gray looks in person too.

Regards
Akash

I did talk to customer care and they promised I will get callback from showroom.Still waiting for the call.
Concorde motors is closing and that may be one reason, new company might be in transition.
But establised KHT motors are also not calling back.

One thing I don't understand is why the arai figures so low, tiago with same engine and almost similar weight has 4km more mileage according to arai.
@D J bro
You seems to be more knowledgeable than many famous Indian reviewers, all Indian reviews are similar and almost useless. Try doing things differently from the usual desi style reviews. I would say just copy mat Watson of carwow. No reviews show how driveable the car is or how fast it can go from 30-70 or 40-80 which is more important than 0-100. Include how easy it is to park in a tight spot, a u turn in a small Road etc.
Thanks a lot bro. Will sure take these into consideration. I will be making another long drive video of the Altroz soon. Will try to cover those factors in that.

Fantastic buddy! Very well covered the car. The best part in your review is ease of understanding. What I have seen is many reviewers use some tough technical terms which might not be understood easily by all. In simple language you have given a good insight into the Altroz. I do agree with you on the missing AT part but in due course it shall be included I guess. Having owned a Tigor petrol I am happy to note that Tata has further improved the engine w.r.t the NVH. All in all I find Altroz a highly impressive premium hatch.Just a suggestion, if you can compare Polo Vs Altroz in diesel engine and compare them in looks, interiors & novelty factor and price. If possible tell me how does Midtown Gray looks in person too.

Regards
Akash
Thanks bro. This means a lot to me. Yes indeed, the Altroz is very impressive. Weirdly no dealer seems to have received the diesel variant yet. Once they get, I'll surely make the review.

Top Bottom