Taking the Plunge - Buying a 4x4

I think the Bolero 4x4 LX was always available for sale to public. I have read few ownership rewiews of the samd on the internet. Probably it was difficult to get Mahindra dealers to sell you one but it was always available from the company's side. Wasn't it?

I'm sorry for the miscommunication, here Mahindra means it's dealers only as they are the face for M&M, hope I clear on my point :).

Yes, Mahindra at backend never questioned on dealer request, the initial issue here is to convince dealer at first.

Thread Starter #52
I recently resumed looking out for a 4x4 and a friend suggested the Pajero. I checked OLX are there are a quite a few on sale. Which are better to pick up? The older imports or the newer Indian SFX models. For the prices quoted, looks to be a better bet than a Safari or Scorpio.
Also anything in particular to check when buying?

Thread Starter #53
Well I finally realized my dream of owning a 4x4. I picked up a Tata Safari 4x4 3.0 Dicor. Spruiced it up a bit and used it. However my wife was finding it too difficult to drive. So sold it in 2 months. Of course I got a fantastic offer and made a cool profit. So let it go.

Top Bottom