Taking the Honour To Introduce Myself

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all fellow members,

Great pleasure to be among the great community. I am Debraj from Agartala, Tripura. I am 33yrs. I drive K10 VXI since 2010 and now taking a leap on grabbing one of the best selling C class sedan i.e. fluidic verna.

Booked on 31st Sept. '13 for white FV 1.6L VTVT SX (O) from local dealer Panna Motors (Agartala, Tripura). Heart beating faster as the days closing towards the delivery date (tentatively 27/28 this month).

This forum helped me a lot to conclude my selection towards verna as this car was also my younghood dream [roll]

Wish me a hassle free journey with my dream car [embarass]
Thanks to all

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Debraj. Congratulations on buying Verna! Please don’t forget to perform a PDI before taking delivery. Have a nice time on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome on-board dbarma. Good to see a new member from the North-Eastern part of the country. Hope you have a great stay at The Automotive India.

First of all heartiest congratulations on your new Fluidic Verna. Its a giant leap indeed. As mentioned by 350Z, do an extensive Pre-delivery inspection of the car. Do plan to write down an ownership review for your new car.

Do visit the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules and regulations of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators if you need any sort of help here.

Regards
GM88

Wish me a hassle free journey with my dream car [embarass]
Okay Sir wishing you a hassle free journey with my your dream car:biggrin:.

And don't worry if your heart beats faster or anything like that because one of the Moderators is a doctor.

Now isn't this the best Forum of them all[cheers]?

Welcome to The Automotive India!

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #6
Ah!! sorry i made a mistake on the booking date, its 31st Oct. 2013

@350Z
Thank you [:)] yes my PDI checklist is ready. Count down will begin next weak [glasses]

@draneeshpm
Thanks. Alto K10 is a great car and i love it. I bought the car when i was in Shillong (Meghalaya) as streets are narrow, congested parking area and i was living alone without my family (mom, dad and younger bro) but now am settled in my home town so had to think big.

@GM88
Hi GM88! thanks for the instructions. Yes i will definitely think about writing ownership experience soon.

@Sam Dinkar
Thanks for your wish Sam [:)] and yes its one of the best automotive forum indeed. Instead of our busy life schedules we take time to contribute and share productive information with the community.

Regards

Debraj A very warm welcome to TAI, congrats on booking the new Verna.
Look forward to seeing an ownership review shortly.

Enjoy your stay at TAI.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom