TAI's First Int'l Meet in Bangkok!

Thread Starter #1
Hey fellas,
As the title says, there is going to be a mini meet in Bangkok, Thailand.
I am going to meet Crazy Cat (Balachandar) and saravanr92 (Saravanan). Though right now they are in Pattaya, another tourist attraction city in Thailand, they are going to come to Bangkok on 25th. Surely we will meet. I have all the hotel details and their phone number. So I will post later what happens during the meet. I will also tell those brothers to post their experience.

350Z

Core Team
Nice to know that Crazy Cat is in Bangkok and we are soon going to have first TAI member’s meet abroad but lately neither him nor his brother is so active in NGTAI. We look forward to read the complete experience and add to that lot of pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow nice to hear Archit! Take them out for a spin in your Civic![;)]

But Archit how was the meet planned when they are not coming online frequently?

350Z

Core Team
Many of us know each other through ol' TAI forum, So have contacts on social networking sites and I guess this is how the meet would have been planned.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
yea. actually saravanan contacted me first through FB. So we planned accordingly. I cant take them out in my civic. No license yet. :(

"Breaking News -TAI goes International"[:)]
Enjoy the meet Archit and dont forget to click lots of pics.

Thread Starter #12
UPDATE:
We all met today for 1 1/2 hour. They had to check out of their hotel by 12 noon so they did. Once they did that, they left for shopping. Before that, we talked on and on about cars. We took 1-2 picture. I will post later.

350Z

Core Team
UPDATE:
We all met today for 1 1/2 hour. They had to check out of their hotel by 12 noon so they did. Once they did that, they left for shopping. Before that, we talked on and on about cars. We took 1-2 picture. I will post later.
So this is the only short update after a week? [roll] Come on! Post the experience and some pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom