Tata Tigor Ownership Review

Thread Starter #271

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

A priced possession was once snatched away from me by the circumstances in the life. A phase which I wont like to recall ever. By god's grace, once again, this time I have snatched it back and in a new avtar though with same spec and color. Coming this weekend![glasses][drive]

Thanks a ton @350Z you have really done a big big favor brother. God Bless You. See you soon at the delivery.

@bbarve @mayankdixit @gearhead2 @kasscon @bhvm @Furious Driver and all my dearest buds here!

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #274

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Wow, glad to know about the purchase of another Tigor, Aakash!
Many congratulations and wish you many happy miles with it. [cheers]
Welcome back buddy. Your story Looks super Interesting!
Looking forward to more.
This is the least I could do for my mom. She wasn't happy when 1st Tigor was sold off in 2019. Being a mother, she never expressed her grief and emotions but I could sense. I couldn't afford to annoy her for the second time. I had sold off the CITY which was her first car and then the Tigor. Personally, 2019 was a real tough year family wise for me. But, I am thankful to god for giving me an opportunity to give my mom back what actually was her.

I will start a fresh chapter with the new Tigor in this very review itself. Ek kahani jo adhuri reh gayi thi...abh puri hogi (a story which remained incomplete back then, will now be completed).

Post Tigor, you all will also be in for a surprise too! TAIGER'S TATA TRILOGY!!

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #275

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I will start a fresh chapter with the new Tigor in this very review itself. Ek kahani jo adhuri reh gayi thi...abh puri hogi (a story which remained incomplete back then, will now be completed).
Finally, it's here, yet again. Just like Golmal Returns, Singham Returns, Fukrey Returns & Mummy Returns....The Tata Tigor Returns[cheers]Same color, Same spec!! I am truely greatful to God & my TAIgers who have been an inseparable part of my thoughts and life. I am fortunate that I could make effort to give my mom back what she once had to give away.

PDI done. Happy to note the ODO as 7km and Bridgestone Tyres. It landed straight from the container to the showroom. Now, the other formalities are being processed. Sharing some pics taken.

20210219_130250.jpg
20210219_130050.jpg
20210219_130131.jpg
20210219_130113.jpg
20210219_130039.jpg
20210219_130207.jpg
20210219_130025.jpg

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #277

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Silver is the Evergreen Color! Congrats!
Babu Banarsi, Thanks. You know what, Silver wasn't even easily available. As I know, the Silver color has been discontinued in Nexon and in Tiago too. Getting the Silver shade was the prime requirement. I was offered the Blue one too which my dad also liked but 1st preference was Silver.

Regards
Akash

Congratulations @Akash1886 on the purchase. I can understand this feeling when hard circumstances take away valued things from your life, but then the fighting spirit as human being doesn't give up and you take back what is meant to be yours. I stand by and understand your emotions.
BTW Tigor facelift in this stunning silver just looks striking. How under-rated car Tigor is, it is a perfect VFM. Happy miles ahead, keep posting pictures, it deserves a "you are following a TAIger" Sticker[:D].

Thread Starter #280

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Had a wonderful time this noon with @Akash1886 taking delivery of his all-new Tata Tigor.

Thanks, Akash, for inviting me on this special occasion. Hope this car serves lots of miles with smiles. Keep us posted. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks @350Z. Vibhor, this occasion would not have been complete without your presence. Though today my parents were not present but your presence made sure a member of my family is present with me. It was an unparalleled great gesture from your end. I hope you and the family enjoyed the sweets too bro. The updates will follow in a couple of months w.r.t this car as you are aware.

Another stupidity happened on my part, after parking my car today, I was about to lock it but it didn't get locked and beeped instead. I couldn't understand what happened and went to dealer and asked my SA, PDI person and one more guy to accompany me back to check the issue. It was found, due to my mistake, I left the car in half ignition i.e the push button had yellow light so the remotes weren't working. This is the 1st push button car for me so I wasn't as much sure. So, the executives promptly explained the mechanism to me after which it was all sorted. Guys, while buying any new equipment please give proper time and attention towards the demo. I faltered today and made a dumb ass out of myself[embarass]

Looking forward to our meeting in next 2-3 of months itself as to complete the Trilogy!

Congratulations @Akash1886 on the purchase. I can understand this feeling when hard circumstances take away valued things from your life, but then the fighting spirit as human being doesn't give up and you take back what is meant to be yours. I stand by and understand your emotions.
BTW Tigor facelift in this stunning silver just looks striking. How under-rated car Tigor is, it is a perfect VFM. Happy miles ahead, keep posting pictures, it deserves a "you are following a TAIger" Sticker.
Thanks bud. Facing the difficulties at hands of fate and the so-called dear ones, I learnt one thing for sure, i.e Nothing is Permanent. Just like after day there is night same ways, after tough times there are good times. One has to be patient and keep making honest efforts. My mom means the world to me and so does my dad. So, their happiness is of utmost importance to me.

Talking of the car, I liked a lot of things compared to the 1st gen Tigor. Firstly, the new look is more classy both at front and rear. The glove box misalignment is solved in this one. Auto open & orvms is a nice feature just like my Nexon. The addition of rear armrest is another good feature.

Coming to the not-so-good, The spare wheel size of 14 inch isn't a good move, they earlier provided a full 15 inch spare wheel of Bridgestone. This time it is of other brand and not Bridgestone. Secondly, the boot cladding too is missing which to me is an eye-sore. Have to spend on getting the customized cladding separately. The charger point caps are of rubber instead of the plastic with chrome surround like in earlier model.

The car will get the My Ride My Pride sticker just like my earlier Tigor. To some extent, I am at peace that my mom got back what truly belonged to her. She was happy and so was I. Dad on the other hand scolded me for not paying attention to the demo and facing the locking issue on the very 1st day itself[roll]

Regards
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Another stupidity happened on my part, after parking my car today, I was about to lock it but it didn't get locked and beeped instead. I couldn't understand what happened and went to dealer and asked my SA, PDI person and one more guy to accompany me back to check the issue. It was found, due to my mistake, I left the car in half ignition i.e the push button had yellow light so the remotes weren't working. This is the 1st push button car for me so I wasn't as much sure. So, the executives promptly explained the mechanism to me after which it was all sorted. Guys, while buying any new equipment please give proper time and attention towards the demo. I faltered today and made a dumb ass out of myself
It seems due to rush the sales advisor missed to provide us the features demo which was discussed. Just take sometime to go through the ownership manual once to understand new features.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #282

Akash1886

Honoured Member
It seems due to rush the sales advisor missed to provide us the features demo which was discussed. Just take sometime to go through the ownership manual once to understand new features.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Definitely because even the 3rd one for sure will be having this feature. As discussed with you today, considering the practicality, Harrier Dark Edition will be better for the family than a 7 seater. The rear space was truly great, isn't it! Even with you and me sitting a 3rd passenger can easily be seated in rear with ample rear legroom. Thanks for clearing the confusion, as always, you came in as a savior bhai.

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #285

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Deserves a separate thread.
Bro, technically the Tigor is same car which I have owned earlier. Yes, there are some visual upgrades to it but that can be written in just one post and for that I believe this particular review serves the purpose. Moreover, due to my mom's sentiments attached to this car, I would prefer to update this review.
Congratulations and best wishes for infinite miles with smiles. [:D]
Thanks, Sir. Keep us all blessed with your informative and detailed updates. Seniors like you are an inspiration for members here. We shall learn from automotive experiences shared by the seniors here. Infact, me & Vibhor just yesterday were discussing about the Harrier updates posted by you. They are really informative & valuable to all.[thumbsup]

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom