TAIgers Pets Help & Discussions

350Z

Core Team
vroom,
I was too thinking same but dropped the idea because there is some hope that his mum finds him back on the same place. BTW, I'm unable to find him from last few hours. Don't know where he has gone!

Drive Safe,
350Z

buddy wait for 2-4 days and if possible find dog orphanage.give your little time dude you can give him life.there are thounonds like him die everyday..you can altealest save one.

Max is super cute cooldhaya. Watch out, I might just steal him. [lol!]

I envy you guys. I can't keep a pet.

A pigeon layed an egg in my balcony. The egg hatched and it is a female! Sorry can't click pics, it gets too scared.
Hey thanks Arun!! Even a pigeon had layed 2 eggs in my toilet's exhaust fan ventilation place!! It has hatched long back!! Don know if its a male or female though!![:)]

BTW Vibhor found him again??

350Z

Core Team
buddy wait for 2-4 days and if possible find dog orphanage.give your little time dude you can give him life.there are thounonds like him die everyday..you can altealest save one.
This is what I'm trying to do best from my side.

BTW Vibhor found him again??
Yes, Found him back today morning, Gave him some food to eat. I'll wait for couple of days, If things gets fine then its ok otherwise, I'll get him a new home and family.

PS: I've even snapped some pictures of him, But I've lost my cam's software CD so unable to transfer the images to PC.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Long time I didn't updated this thread about the small pup. Well, I kept feeding him for about a week and after couple of more days found 2 more puppies crying (!!) I was stunned for a moment, After some investigation with neighbours, Found their whole family lives near to our house. However, can't see them from last 2-3 Days.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Here is my new love...

His name is Bruno & he is a true blue German Shepperd. I love the fact that he is so cute & i hate the fact that he is in my kerela residence.

I miss him...

Attachments

Last edited:
I wish i could. My mom hates dogs inside the house. in kerela, we have our own compound where the dog can run around & his own dog house. in mumbai, we dont have that facility which means the dog will have to stay in the house, which my mom wont allow. :-(

Hey Bruno is super cute Raj , i also faced the same situation but i convinced my mom saying she doesn need to do any work for him and i will take care of him fully , but now she loves my Max more than me![:D]

If she spends just one day with Bruno , your mom's mood might change!

BTW nice name too , and when was he bought , whats his age now?? Is this a recent photo??

Top Bottom