TAI Member Pet's Help & Discussions!

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Thanks for the help. It’s best if the owner finds it out or I’ll hand it to someone who can care. If nothing works, I’ll get a cage and keep it. The major concern right now is that I don’t have a cage and I’ve kept her in a quite small and dense basket. Can she spend a night in it without hassle?
Not at all.
This is okay for tonight, only thing to be kept nearby window / natural air.
If you decided to keep it, you need to buy a partner.
Hope, she is active. Just check her activities, droppings for diarrhea and whether she eats well.
Regards
Dr MUDHAN

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
@Dr MUDHAN Your help is much appreciated.

No one has claimed the Budgie so far. I’ve bought a cage for it. I’ve never owned a Bird in the past so I’m still figuring out its behavior. She’s turning upside down at the bottom corner of the cage and sometimes biting it.

Probably needs something to play with. How old is she is a question as well. I released her for half an hour in the room. She was mostly hopping in a limited area and doesn’t fly much.

Budgie.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
You have a great heart. Everything is okay. That's normal behaviour. We need not worry as long as she eats well, drinks water and normal droppings.
May be we need to find out a companion. You can take a photo of its beak and show to the bird seller to get the opposite sex.

I am sorry, couldn't respond immediately as I use my mobile as webcam for my online sessions.

Budgie-boy-and-girl-750x518.jpg

Top Bottom