TAI meeting in Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hey friends and fellow TAIans, I have got a very nice proposal for the biggest TAI meet till date. And its a tradition that can be continued henceforth.

We all know what the month of January means for us....you got it right, the month of the Auto Expo, which is held in Delhi on Pragati Maidan. People from all over India pour in to witness this event, and I am sure, most of us do the same too. So why not make the Auto Expo a good venue and time to have an official meet where most, if not all, can meet. Because as it is, we take holiday and visit the place. This is something all of us are familiar with and hence can make it there.

I know the time of posting is way too early. But there is a reason behind it. It is because, for those who live outside Delhi get time to plan things out and make it in time for the event. For me, I am sure I am coming and need all of your cooperation. Also, TAIans living in Delhi should help other TAIans coming from other cities, feel at home.

Please pour in your comments, suggestions, etc so that we can plan something out and make it a successful meet.
Cheers!!

Fantastic initiative Dcargod!!! and I don't think this is too early. Like you rightly mentioned, people living outside Delhi will have to make prior plans to attend this meet.

Arka, perfect planning for a annual TAI'n meet, and thats a perfect place to make it most.The best thing would be autmobiles around us and if decided early we all can confirm accomodations , reservations and all in advance.Would like to hear more form others as well. I am on for this.[clap]

Hey great plan DCarGod !

Hats off.

I envy on you guys because i am not available for next few months, as i am moving to a new location for an assignment!

Expecting the snaps & funshots very soon!

350Z

Core Team
Thats a good initiative dcargod.
As always, I'll be present in the Auto Expo but this is quite too early to confirm for me but 95% its confirmed. [:)]

It will be great to meet you all.

350Z

Thread Starter #8
Are there ay updates on the dates of the event? I think it will be towards the middle of January. So friends, plan accordingly. Try and get over with your assignments within this time. For students, if their exams get over by that time, then it will be a well deserved holiday for them, and those whose schools/colleges will be open, they can try and get a couple of days leave, say, for around 3-4 days. I think that would suffice.

Cheers!!

350Z

Core Team
I don't think its in Mid January.
The Expected date of Auto Expo is from 6th January 2010.

350Z

Arun

Suspended
Dcargod,will you be driving to Delhi?
I hope we'll ( My bro and me) will get Neil's company for the proposed ride to Delhi.If it materializes that is.No one else from Mumbai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom