TAI meeting in Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT!!
Just when i was thinking about a TAI meet, i came across this thread and the icing on the cake is that i'm doing my mba from noida so delhi is the most suited for me!
boy, Am I not happy[clap]

Hi Kartik,
We have a member, Fihast from your place, Calicut.
But I'm not sure whether he would attend the meet.Anyways, We members fom North India can help you.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Come on guys [frustration] I am still alive !!! I will be in Kerala by mid of Dec 09. I have my sister's marriage during first week of Jan 10. Let me try, If at all there is an option, I will make for it.

Karthik, no worries on travel, we (me, Fihast, you & any other TAI memebers in CLT) can meet up by end of DEC or so to plan this, if required. I can give you some 'North Indian' tips [thumbswink]

Last edited:
Come on guys [frustration] I am still alive !!! I will be in Kerala by mid of Dec 09. I have my sister's marriage during first week of Jan 10. Let me try, If at all there is an option, I will make for it.

Karthik, no worries on travel, we (me, Fihast, you & any other TAI memebers in CLT) can meet up by end of DEC or so to plan this, if required. I can give you some 'North Indian' tips [thumbswink]
Thats a good idea Shynish we can think on it.

Karthik

350Z

Core Team
Unfortunately, We're not getting enough of members for Delhi Meet.
So, I doubt whether it would be successful.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Arun

Suspended
I was doubtful of the Mumbai meet. It materialized, didn't it?
The expo is a month away. We'll have more members by then! You all can meet up and have a blast!

i think i will be able to make up as i m trying to convince my mom for the Autoexpo. If your plans are still active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom