TAI Kolkata Summer Meet 2016

I have a plan to go to Burdwan for my project work. To reach Burdwan at 10.00 AM.
So , guys I will just miss the show.

We want photographs

Rahul da its Azad Hind Dhaba,NH6.
Please check the screenshot of google maps where we'll first meet at 7:30AM sharp and after that we'll proceed in a convoy to Azad Hind Dhaba on NH6.
Just to make sure, You are talking of the Azad Hind Dhaba, located inside the large BP COCO pump at Uluberia, right?

Last edited:
Updating the list of members attending the meet -
1.Subrata - Fortuner
2.Rohit_navigator - Scorpio
3.Chandranath - Xylo
4.Ayon - Zest
5.Myth - Verna
6.EvoX - (With Myth)
7.Samkolkata - Vento/Dezire
8.Samba - Etios
9.Swiftkolkata - Swift
10.Sisir - Honda city
11.Swapnil -
12.Sambit_mech - Manza
13.Rahul4640 - Indigo
14.Bodhi - Polo
15.Zenga - Grand i10
16. Delix - Dzire

Thanks to every members who have shown up for the meet today at Azad Hind Dhaba, Uluberia. It was really wonderful to meet you guys after a long time. Food was delicious and we had some really good adda at AHD. Good to see members are increasing day by day and I hope to see many more new members for our next meets.
Drive was little less compared to NH2 Azad Hind Dhaba but it's fine as we had really great time at Uluberia AHD and we also got tanned too! [lol]

Presenting the official list of those who attended
15 members, 3 guests, 4 spouse, 1 junior member, 14 cars, 1 bike..

MEMBERS
1.Subrata - Fortuner
2.Rohit_navigator - Scorpio (with wife)
3.Chandranath - Xylo
4.Ayon - Zest
5.Myth - Verna
6.EvoX - (With Myth)
7.Samkolkata - Dezire
8.Samba - Etios
9.Swiftkolkata - Swift (with wife & kid)
10.Swapnil - (with Myth)
11.Sambit_mech - Manza
12.Rahul4640 - I 20 (not own), Indigo gone to garage
13.Bodhi - Polo
14.Zenga - Grand i10 (with wife)
15. Delix - Dzire

GUESTS
1) Dip - Pajero
2) Indranil with Samba
3) Pushan - Thunderbird 500

As always the meet was a Grand success. Thanks to all members who came in. Thanks to the wives who as usual have been sporting to attend these meets in TAI Kolkata, Thanks to Sanku's daughter for being the lone junior representative and thanks to the Guests who made it to the meeting and enriched the discussion and enhanced the fun.

The guests enjoyed the group and am sure might want to join and be active in the TAI group. My humble request to their immediate friends to forward them the link to become a member here.

The next meet has been planned as an overnight trip. This has been going on for a long time but here we have tentatively frozen 3rd and 4th Sep. Let us have a separate thread started on that also..

Thanks to all for the fun, enjoyment and quality discussions..

Last edited:

Top Bottom