TAI Kolkata Meet on 4th May 2014

Your choice of venue?

• Total voters
Re: TAI Members from Kolkata & West Bengal

Well the Polls in Kolkata Area + 24 Pgs is on 12-May. I am there till 10-May only.

Lets fix the date as 4-May-14 , Sunday morning , what say guys ?

Re: TAI Members from Kolkata & West Bengal

I am ok with it.
Anyway to broadcast this meeting to other members from kolkata ?

This is great and I will really try my best to attend this. But I’m extremely engage due to my business, even on holidays. So I will try my best. IMO City Center 2 Or Eco Park (Rajar Hat) would be a best option for all Kolkata guys. Thanks

Last edited:
This is great and I will really try my best to attend this. But I’m extremely engage due to my business, even on holidays. So I will try my best. IMO City Center 2 Or Eco Park (Rajar Hat) would be a best option for all Kolkata guys. Thanks
City Center 2 will be too far for me. I am ok with South City mall, City Center or Mani Square

Why is everyone wanting to go to malls on a Sunday morning (early morning I believe) ?

I have gone for a couple of these meets in other forums and venue was Rabindra Sarobar Lake followed by Hot Hing Kachori and Jelabi from Maharani. Another venue was Princep Ghat with fantastic tea.

Both venues have the add on of fresh morning air

Guys please pour in with Vunue ideas. I am ok with anywhere in Kolkata city limits. Also we should be able to take photos of our rides.

Top Bottom