TAI Kolkata Meet on 4th May 2014

Your choice of venue?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Guys I realy dont know how many TAI members are there from Kolkata and from rest of the West Bengal.Lets make a thread where we all know our fellow TAI'ns from Kolkata & West Bengal.[clap]

Re: TAI Members from Kolkata & West Bengal

There are quite a few members from West Bengal onboard. I guess even i can be counted in since i am in Ranchi which is just 10hrs away from Kolkata.

Guys I realy dont know how many TAI members are there from Kolkata and from rest of the West Bengal.Lets make a thread where we all know our fellow TAI'ns from Kolkata & West Bengal.[clap]
Hey SwiftKolkata, Welcome to TAI !! Use member search function to know that number. "Amchi Bengali" hope I did not use a wrong word here !! If you find less numbers, then also count us we are just 36 hours away from Kolkata

There are quite a few members from West Bengal onboard. I guess even i can be counted in since i am in Ranchi which is just 10hrs away from Kolkata.
Hahahahahahhahhahahaha..just 10 hrs away[lol][lol] ROFL !!

Thread Starter #4

@Akash,yes you are definitely counted on it.I was in ranchi for 2 year in the year 2004 to 2006.

@Gurrala the bengali word would be"Amra Bengali" what you may be try to say and i think "Amchi" is belongs to MH correct me if i am wrong.

Kolkata to Rachi distance by road is near about 430KM so its a absolutely doable.

@Swift

Yeah, you are right it is Amra Bengali, but any way I will say this now " Namaste Bengal" in my own language[clap]

@swiftkolkata: I am from Kolkata. We can definitely have a meet at Kolkata.:agree:

What happened to this meet ? [drive]
In more than a year, I think the numbers have sufficiently increased to justify a proper meet with men and their machines.

Great post! I was also thinking for a TAI Kolkata meet after seeing other TAI members' meet in different locations.

I'm from Salt Lake, Kolkata.

Let's plan for a TAI Kolkata meet if possible.

Great guys, I am also from Kolkata but now in Bangalore. I will be in Kolkata in 1st week of May. Can we plan a meet then.

You can also ask Arijitb, Rahulda, Tenida to contribute to this thread.

I stay in Rajarhat at the moment. I am free most weekends. Let me know in advance.

Poll dates are announced and they are also in 1st week of May. We need to keep that in mind before finalizing date and venue.

Top Bottom