TAI Auto world Expo meet at Chennai?

Thread Starter #17
Oh that's great to hear that Surendar will be joining. Then i think you can pick up Ilango and Gokul too. Date has been finalized to June 26th Sunday already.

Time how about 10AM or will it be too early?

Members confirmed till now are Marun , myself , Saravana prasad , Monkey1 and Surendar.

Thread Starter #20
Hmmm Surendar to get the list of the cars i think i will have to go tomorrow then.

I would say we shall meet for the Expo , have lunch somewhere together then if time permits go somewhere preferably beach and chat for sometime.

Thread Starter #21
Delayed update to this thread , myself , Surendar and Marun met at the Auto expo. I met Marun at Koyambedu and then we proceeded towards the venue together. Met Surendar there was disappointed with the Expo. Had lunch at a chinese restaurant called Cascade at Anna Nagar near home. Was surprised to hear that Marun was a pure veggie , infact he is the only veggie from TAI members whom i have met! Had lunch then departed around 3:30PM in the evening.

No pictures , we were disappointed with the Expo already so just had good lunch and departed!

But it was nice meeting another new member from here. Hope we have another successful meet soon , preferably Chennai-Bangalore meet![evil]

EDIT:Monkey1 and my friend Saravana were not able to make it due to some reasons.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #24
See my previous post Akash , we din't take pictures. We were very tired waiting for the Yeti performance drive in the hot sun and the Expo further disappointed us.

Top Bottom