Tachometer Install on Maruti Zen Estilo

I finally found the pin details in ECM and RPM signal details...I have attached the photo snaps which is for swift model[:D]

How about Ritz i don't know.lets hope i will get the service manual soon and update.
nyc bro...pls also find for the ritz LDI soon...i will be realy thankfull to you[clap][:)]

I finally found the pin details in ECM and RPM signal details...I have attached the photo snaps which is for swift model
So what do you figure out.Is it possible to fit a tachometer in swift lxi/ldi ? (by changing the entire speedometer console / fitting an external tachometer by just connecting it to the pin 4 in ECM )

I am asking for swift because if this thing is possible in swift,it will definitely be possible in ritz.

So what do you figure out.Is it possible to fit a tachometer in swift lxi/ldi ? (by changing the entire speedometer console / fitting an external tachometer by just connecting it to the pin 4 in ECM )

I am asking for swift because if this thing is possible in swift,it will definitely be possible in ritz.
Of course it is possible to connect a pod type tacho in swift also instead of changing full console cost much.

Ritz can be connected with tacho i'm damn sure with it and i think i don't need work shop manual anymore.But only thing i want to know how to remove the speedo console and top dash in Ritz.

As i'm not strong enough knowledge about mechanical works.Can anyone guide me in this.

nyc bro...pls also find for the ritz LDI soon...i will be realy thankfull to you[clap][:)]
Hello my friend your's is diesel variant so the ECM totally different and without ECM pin details i can't help you out and i traced for petrol variant with 4 spark plug signal in ECM which i found in workshop manual.

I have no Idea how diesel ECM will be and if you Have the ECM details post it.

Why tap it near the ECU. The same brown wire is found on right side coupler which connects to the speedo.
Varun you are right but i don't know how to remove the front speedo console and top dash so that my work may be easy.Little bit weak in mechanic's.

i know how to remove door panel's and got removed for my ICE installation myself but front console some what complicated i think no idea how to handle it [confused]

Ritz can be connected with tacho i'm damn sure with it and i think i don't need work shop manual anymore.But only thing i want to know how to remove the speedo console and top dash in Ritz.

As i'm not strong enough knowledge about mechanical works.Can anyone guide me in this.
Removing and refitting the dash panels shouldnt pose any problem at all.
Take the car to a MASS (other than dealers) , tell them to remove the components you want. The major thing is knowing what to do after the removal.The electrical work is the main thing in this If you are confident how to connect the tachometer then any good accessories shop will know how to remove/refit the dash components.
Just check that they put all the pins back and strictly tell them not to put any scratches.Stand beside your car while getting the work done and there shouldnt be any problem.

Hello my friend your's is diesel variant so the ECM totally different and without ECM pin details i can't help you out and i traced for petrol variant with 4 spark plug signal in ECM which i found in workshop manual.

I have no Idea how diesel ECM will be and if you Have the ECM details post it.
hey bro pls help me..sorry of the silly ques but i want to ask that from where you get the workshop manual of your car??..is workshop manual is the booklet given with our car by maruti suzuki??

hey bro pls help me..sorry of the silly ques but i want to ask that from where you get the workshop manual of your car??..is workshop manual is the booklet given with our car by maruti suzuki??
If you need it you must order it MGP website for it so that you can see what you need technically.

Tacho signal in most of Maruti/Suzukis are brown. That was my wild crack without a service manual for Estilo.
S your correct i got A-Star manual from one of my friend.Same connector brown was the tacho signal i found.but my problem is how remove the top dash of ritz. Afternoon i taken my car to a ICE acc shop but he doesn't clearly know how to remove dash and speedo console as they don't remove these for ICE setup.

Only MASS can open it but they won't do it for customer request for these type of setup they don't encourage.

Thinking what to do[confused].:please:

I enquired the material tacho,4 screws,bracket comes around Rs: 1478 cash and its available.[frustration]

Tacho signal in most of Maruti/Suzukis are brown. That was my wild crack without a service manual for Estilo.
Deville you are experienced in this matter why dont you look at the swift service manual and confirm what kannan has posted.This will give us even more confidence.
Once we are sure the only thing stopping us will be removal of dash,which i can get done easily at a known MASS

Top Bottom