T.R. Sawhney (Maruti Suzuki) Service Center – Highly Disappointed

Even my heart cries for a Sedan[cry], but to be practical and looking at the city traffic these days[frustration], I felt it is less painful with Hatchback at the moment and Ritz does the job for me quite well !!
So dezire is a SEDAN [clap]
Finally i am v happy listening this

Yes. It was the Okhla Branch. I dropped another mail. This time to Mr.Bhargava with CC to Customer Care on 14 August. Still waiting to hear from Maruti as usual.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Vibhor it's so sad to hear this ordeal, was the problems with the car fixed??
Damn what is the customer care doing?[sleep]

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team
Vibhor it's so sad to hear this ordeal, was the problems with the car fixed?? Damn what is the customer care doing?
The problem was fixed but with the help of a local mechanic. There is no response from Maruti Customer Care and now I’m not expecting to receive one at all. Being one of their loyal customers, I just thought to let them know about recent situation in their A.S.S. It’s up to them to care about it or not. Anyhow it’s sure that I’ll be forced to think twice before even considering a Maruti Suzuki car in future in case the situation remains same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am following this thread since day one hoping some action from Maruti. Unfortunately nothing had happened.
Dear Maruti,
Where are you heading? People prefer you not just because your cars are great. Its your service network and resale value( of your cars) are making you ahead of other manufacturers. If you are going to mess your A.S.S , it will definitely be a different story altogether in the coming days.
Thanks,
Bala

I am following this thread since day one hoping some action from Maruti. Unfortunately nothing had happened.
Dear Maruti,
Where are you heading? People prefer you not just because your cars are great. Its your service network and resale value( of your cars) are making you ahead of other manufacturers. If you are going to mess your A.S.S , it will definitely be a different story altogether in the coming days.
Thanks,
Bala
+100, Of-late this is happening everywhere in the country. If they continue doing this no body can help them and very soon they loose that crown[:)]

Thread Starter #42

350Z

Core Team
Got a call from T.R Sawhney. I was expecting it to be a feedback call but alas, it turned out to be the service reminder. They must be kidding. No response from Maruti Suzuki customer care either despite of several calls and mails. I can see it falling bit by bit and exactly opposite of what I experienced while purchasing the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

One more example of how Maruti has changed from those years and what it is now.

When I bought my M800 new in 2006, I think I recieved some 100 follow up calls in one year from the dealer and received 3 letters directly from Maruti HQ asking my feed back[clap]. The car value was 2.20L

Now when I bought my Ritz LDI last year and till now there is no single follow up call from the dealer where I purchased and only one follow up call from Maruti HQ asking about my experience after I dropped a complete dissatisfaction feedback with one of the dealer. The car value is 6L[cry]

Now you can imagine the difference here. To add to it, when I called one my regular dealer before 2 days of Dassera for a wash of my car, he just refused to do that as he is filled with cars in his workshop and never bothered to say sorry for such situation

So I feel Maruti is really losing valuable customers and if you ask me from whom I will buy my next car, definitely a big NO to Maruti as all these days I was going to Maruti for their good A.S.S and also good FE and nothing else. Now I will buy something which gives me real driving pleasure, safety and good customer response and value for money !!

Got a call from T.R Sawhney. I was expecting it to be a feedback call but alas, it turned out to be the service reminder. They must be kidding. No response from Maruti Suzuki customer care either despite of several calls and mails. I can see it falling bit by bit and exactly opposite of what I experienced while purchasing the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Vibhor, go a little further down, 100 meters to be precise and visit AAA Vehicleads. Their turnaround time is good, customer service is good, and follow up is periodic both post and pre service. If you happen to visit AAA, get in touch with Rajkumar, a gentlemen thorough with his work. And prior to coming let me know too, so we can catch up.

Top Bottom