T.R. Sawhney (Maruti Suzuki) Service Center – Highly Disappointed

You are right when i was getting my car serviced. A person got his ritz vxi serviced at 30000 kms. And the bill was 9000 rs [surprise]. I saw the bill and almost 5000 rs were charged for useless things like engine flush, expensive car alignment etc etc
Maruti ASS take people for a ride . Even i was asked to get underbody coating but i refused [anger]

I am not surprised. After all I had a bad experience with Chowgule Industries Ltd. with my Alto. Maruti A.S.S. is only about quantity and not quality. The experience has left such a bitter taste, that I will never buy a Maruti.
I would suggest you take it to an independent garage or the multibrand chains like Bosch etc. My brother has a carb 800 which is regularly serviced at Bosch.

I am not surprised. After all I had a bad experience with Chowgule Industries Ltd. with my Alto. Maruti A.S.S. is only about quantity and not quality. The experience has left such a bitter taste, that I will never buy a Maruti.
I would suggest you take it to an independent garage or the multibrand chains like Bosch etc. My brother has a carb 800 which is regularly serviced at Bosch.
@P3

You made me remember of the experience with Chowgule way back in year 2001 when I came to Goa with M800 and one side glass was broken during my way to Goa. I went to them and surprisingly they told me that the glass is not available and will come within a months time[surprise]. Their approach to customers was very bad as they were not caring at all. Then I found out one Sai service and got the glass done with them.

Then I found out one Sai service
We also have a 3rd dealer now; Aryaman Sai. However I'm not bothered as I have lost faith in the Maruti brand. The quality is so pathetic. Maruti has a service station just about anywhere, because you may need it just about anywhere. Once you start using a European car, you'll never want to touch a Jap car.

Strange that it’s been over 48 Hours and I have still not received a response from Maruti Suzuki. Not even an acknowledgement. I sent it to contact@maruti.co.in. Let me wait for a week otherwise I would directly forward it to higher authorities. I’m not demanding any compensation. Just thought to bring such issues to their attention.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Try MSM (Maruti Service Masters) next time for your car. It's in Okhla and karnal road near jahangirpuri. It's maruti's owned service center and somehow better than then the dealership owned service center. I am pretty satisfied with the services of my Wagon R at MSM okhla.

you should demand compensation from them
you have been disrespected and harrassed due to no fault of yours
remember it was not you who pointed out leakage problem but they did
put a request in consumer court
needs a written complaint and 100rs postal order
and let them compensate you for inconvienence

I never went to authorised service center after my 3rd free service
the car has been serviced at local mechanic for last 12 years
and all issues have been genuinely taken care of

Falling line within this topic, now really I started thinking which authorised service is good in Hyderabad. They all(Varun,Gem,Saboo,RKS,Mithra) used to be good some time back !! but these days I really feel that they are not up to the mark and just washing and giving back.

I look from Hyderabad TAIans for the advice on this as which is the best place where I can service my Ritz(LDI) which is finished its 3rd service. Now it is clocking around 15000km and I would like to go for a general service with wheel alignment, balancing.

Can some body help me in this regard !! with your experience

Mods: This may be off topic, sorry for the same as I also look for a good Honda motorcycle service dealer in Hyderabad as I had to go for my 1st service of Honda DY

guiralla
thats a really impressive mileage you're getting with the ritz
i wanted to go for it in the first place
however my family wanted a sedan

guiralla
thats a really impressive mileage you're getting with the ritz
i wanted to go for it in the first place
however my family wanted a sedan
Even my heart cries for a Sedan[cry], but to be practical and looking at the city traffic these days[frustration], I felt it is less painful with Hatchback at the moment and Ritz does the job for me quite well !![:)]

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team
Vibhor, was it TRS in Okhla Phase-1?
Yes. It was the Okhla Branch. I dropped another mail. This time to Mr.Bhargava with CC to Customer Care on 14 August. Still waiting to hear from Maruti as usual.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes. It was the Okhla Branch. I dropped another mail. This time to Mr.Bhargava with CC to Customer Care on 14 August. Still waiting to hear from Maruti as usual.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Vibhor, the reason as to why I asked is that my office is stone's throw from TRS, Okhla Ph-1. So next time you are around, do let me know, shall meet up!

Ashish

Thread Starter #30

350Z

Core Team
Vibhor, the reason as to why I asked is that my office is stone's throw from TRS, Okhla Ph-1. So next time you are around, do let me know, shall meet up!
Yes, sure. I visit there quite often. Even my Ford’s service center is located nearby.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom