Swift Dzire - Illusionized & Ground Zeroed!

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, this is my friend's swift dzire bought 6 months back. It is a black LXi & hence does not come with OE ICE. Since the car owner is not a TAI'n yet, i am posting the pics on his behalf. the job was done at Sound Factor, Mira Road (our very own ramie2400).

Details of the setup:

HU - Pio 6050
Amp - GZ 4110 HPX
Front comps - Illusions EL 6.1
Rear coaxials - Illusions 693
Sub - Ground Zero 12MK2 in a dual ported box

Total cost including installation - Rs. 35,000

I dont know the individual MRPs.

Pics-

Attachments

Last edited:
Cool Raj! Neatly done too! That enclosure is looking so big? How is the BOOM BOOM effect?[evil]

many congratulations to your friend!

@ Djluv It depends on one's needs. I think you will be ready to spend 35k on alloys. I too prefer to spend more on ICE!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
awesum man, awesum, i like the configuration done, but 35k for sound, is just way too much, i can neva spend on sound that much,
As dhaya said, depends on one's priorities. infact, a decent setup like this will easily cost Rs. 35k & it is called a low end or budget install. high end installs go upto 2-4 lakhs!

Cool Raj! Neatly done too! That enclosure is looking so big? How is the BOOM BOOM effect?[evil]

many congratulations to your friend!
the enclosure is big because it has got 2 ports.

Very nice and neat setup but you didnt mention about wiring and where cross over are placed?is spacer required for 6'' speakers in Dzire?
btw i sold my sony HU and front speaker so need your advice.
-----------Next Post-----------
and what is the volume of sub enclosure?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8
Okay Raj , how about the SQ and woofer effect? You still audition it?
i have not yet heard it.

Very nice and neat setup but you didnt mention about wiring and where cross over are placed?is spacer required for 6'' speakers in Dzire?
the crossovers are hidden under the dash. this sub comes fitted with this enclosure.

Awesom Awesom Awesom!!!!![clap]
Very tastefully ICEd DZire. Good work. Would love to hear the Sound Quality of this machine. I think people might come to know about the car's arrival from half a km away only, what say??[evil]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11
@ Zinam: this was your exact initial setup? then why did you change?

@ gears: I would be hearing it soon. Ramie says it plays better & louder than my car, but of course!

Yes. This was my initial plan & got mesmerized by the specs of Eclipse :)

So planned to go for it.

Illusion was hard to source here & Infinity gave an edge over Illusion.

Happy with my decision. I will soon add harman kardon Amps & GZ subs :)

Thread Starter #13
Illusions EL 6.1 may look low specced on paper but IMO they are the sweetest comps i have heard.

The max RMS rating written on paper matters when we pay the song at full volume of HU, how often does one do that? so a 100W RMS speaker will play better that a 70W RMS speaker but anything lower that that volume, we cant judge by specs.

in the end, sound matters & specs look good on paper, right?

Thread Starter #14
I heard this car yesterday & boy, its LOUD!!!

this car definitely need damping. turn up the volume & the whole car begins shaking! stand outside & you can even hear the boot door vibrating! guess how loud it must be!

Top Bottom