Swift Dzire Bodykits

Hi there Gears1313. The lip spoiler looks too cheap and the ones coming from MSIL are the ones which you'll bend with your bare hands.
What!!! I mean have you feel it personally. I mean have you touched it??[surprise]...I thought that holes would be drilled in the boot to fix it .Does anyone know the approx cost of that spoiler (Red DZire one?)[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
The one in the SX4 will not suit the Dzire at all!!

Spoiler rates depends upon the quality , it ranges from 5k even upto12k!!

350Z

Core Team
IMHO, dZire will only look nice with lip-type spoilers. No wing-type spoilers please, otherwise they will just "spoil" the looks!

Drive Safe,
350Z

What!!! I mean have you feel it personally. I mean have you touched it??[surprise]...I thought that holes would be drilled in the boot to fix it .Does anyone know the approx cost of that spoiler (Red DZire one?)[:)]
Hey i have fitted it on my ride currently don't have the pictures but will post
It cost me Rs2200 (MGA)

Huh only Rs.2200??!! Looks like a good deal!

When i asked to my Hyundai dealer he said it will cost something around Rs.10k for my Verna!

BTW which type of spoiler??

@surendar- i too think it is a bit pricey. But it being MGA it had to be dearer than aftermarket ones.

@vvk1987- buddy post a pic of complete rear and side profile. It will give us a better idea about its look. But i must admitt it is looking a lot better than the traditional spoilers often seen on other sedans maybe because dzire looks a bit different from others.

Hey VVk its looking good , not too bad!

But guys why do you say its costly?? Are lip spoilers cheaper than this??

My Hyundai dealer said that it would cost around 10k totally for fitting a traditional and simple spoiler in my Verna!

Thread Starter #45
MGA=Maruti Genuine Accessories
OK,i got it,i have heard of MSIL only,that's why i had a doubt.Thanks for the information.
-----------Next Post-----------
Hey VVk its looking good , not too bad!

But guys why do you say its costly?? Are lip spoilers cheaper than this??

My Hyundai dealer said that it would cost around 10k totally for fitting a traditional and simple spoiler in my Verna!
Even the branch manager at Pondy quoted nearly 8k for spoiler on a Verna.You get OE type spoiler for 2k or 3k with painting and the locally made spoiler costs less than 1k.My brother's accent first had a locally made spoiler for Rs 700.
Later,he changed to an OE Accent tornado type spoiler for 2k.

Last edited:

Top Bottom