Swift Dzire Bodykits

Yes.. GTi kit for 21 is good.
But, Heard that a replica of this is available for 12 in Bangalore..!!!
If so, it really would be a bargain.. Am planning to get the details

Thread Starter #17
naveen04in,you get replica kits for a cheaper rate like 10k,but,the material varies.I will go and check those cheaper kits and get details of those kits later.I am planning to add kits to my verna.

I recently saw a Dzire with a boot spoiler and trust me it was looking wierd. IMO Dzire looks good only with minor mods.

350Z

Core Team
Hi gears1313, Welcome to The Automotive India! Personally Speaking, dZire is completely opposite from its hatchback sibling when it comes to modifications. A little bit of side skirting is fine but make sure not to over-mod it and about the spoiler, it doesn't looks too good. Here's an example, decide yourself :smile:

SwiftDZire-Bodykit-1of5.jpg

SwiftDZire-Bodykit-2of5.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi gears1313, Welcome to The Automotive India!
Thanks 350z. Actually I have seen different kind of spoiler on some DZires here in Mumbai, generally they are known as 'lip spoiler' i dont know exactly. And thanks for the Pics also..[:)]
-----------Next Post-----------
Heres the pic of the spoiler I was talking about, on one of my dad's friend's DZire...

Attachments

Last edited:
Hmmm the lip spoiler also looks okay , not really suiting the car much!

Best deal is putting side skirts and some cool alloys like in the picture!!

Lip spoiler too is looking just okay. IMO its actually improving the looks of the boot which otherwise doesnt look good(to me).

Thread Starter #24
Lip spoiler on a dezire will look ok,but,not too good.I would suggest a rear windshield spoiler alone.I have seen a dezire with lip spoiler on it's boot,it was like a OE spoiler.I will post it's picture tomorrow.

This is one of the lip spoiler I was talkin about I have seen one more lip type here in mumbai and according to me that was much cool than this one.....I think Maruti is offering that spoiler because the car on which I saw was brand new without regestration...Could not take pics because I was on bike....[:)]

I saw this kitted Swift Dezire a few months ago,it had a lip spoiler,seems to be an OE spoiler.
This is one of the lip spoiler I was talkin about I have seen one more lip type here in mumbai and according to me that was much cool than this one.....I think Maruti is offering that spoiler because the car on which I saw was brand new without regestration...Could not take pics because I was on bike.
@surendar. yes yes this was the spoiler I was talkin about. thanx man[clap]Dont you think this one is much better than the above shown spoilers??
I surely liked the red DZire with the kit[thumbsup]...except the alloys.

Arun

Suspended
Hi there Gears1313. Basically, the Dzire is a no non-sense sedan. Adding a spoiler doesn't make any sense. The lip spoiler looks too cheap and the ones coming from MSIL are the ones which you'll bend with your bare hands. I'd say, give your car a decent set of alloys. Keep the body line clean!

See you around. [:)]

PS: Welcome.. [:)]

Thread Starter #30
Hi there Gears1313. Basically, the Dzire is a no non-sense sedan. Adding a spoiler doesn't make any sense. The lip spoiler looks too cheap and the ones coming from MSIL are the ones which you'll bend with your bare hands. I'd say, give your car a decent set of alloys. Keep the body line clean!
The lip spoiler will give a new look to the car,depending on it's body color.
IMO,the red dezire looks ok for me.It would have looked better with a good lip spoiler.I mean the one in the picture is an OE spoiler,which looks like a low quality spoiler,segmented from another rear spoiler.
To give new look to a dezire,I would suggest good set of alloys,which suit your car,and kits if the owner wishes.
-----------Next Post-----------
@surendar...yes yes this was the spoiler I was talkin about...thanx man...Dont you think this one is much better than the above shown spoilers??
I surely liked the red DZire with the kit...except the alloys...
Thanks for your appreciation.Those kind of 4-spoke alloys looks great,if the brake calipers are painted in contrast color,which will be more visible,when the car is being driven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom