Swift Dzire Bodykits

Any idea why Hyundai charges so much for spoilers??

And also can you pour more info about OE spoilers in your own thread i.e spoiler for your Verna??

Hey i have fitted it on my ride currently don't have the pictures but will post
It cost me Rs2200 (MGA)
I have attached the picture
It is already body colored & has adhesive plus drilled bolts into boot opener
Heyy thanks VVK1987 for the price and the pics. This was the spoiler I was searching for. Till now I think this is the best looking spoiler on a DZire. Newayz hows it in terms of quality and reliability?

Thread Starter #48

And also can you pour more info about OE spoilers in your own thread i.e spoiler for your Verna??
The details he gave me was it has a brake light on it,and it will be fixed by drilling holes on the boot.I will try for some photos soon.

OE accessories are usually priced very high. Even Honda spoiler costs 22k.

@vvk1987- buddy post a pic of complete rear and side profile. It will give us a better idea about its look. But i must admitt it is looking a lot better than the traditional spoilers often seen on other sedans maybe because dzire looks a bit different from others.
Heyy thanks VVK1987 for the price and the pics. This was the spoiler I was searching for. Till now I think this is the best looking spoiler on a DZire. Newayz hows it in terms of quality and reliability?
Some more pics of side profile specially for Akash

hey gears1313,the color quality will be seen after 1+yrs
but as far as quality is concerned,many times i pushed the car by resting my hands totally on it ,personally saying,solid built & 100/100

See the roads on which car is driven[frustration][lol]

Attachments

Thanks vvk. Your ride looks cool with that lip. I must say that lip spoiler is the best spoiler for DZire.

hey gears1313,the color quality will be seen after 1+yrs
but as far as quality is concerned,many times i pushed the car by resting my hands totally on it ,personally saying,solid built & 100/100

See the roads on which car is driven[frustration][lol]
Thanks vvk1987. I have decided to get the same spoiler for my ride but as of now the next thing for my DZire are the tyres.

I think the Getz has also has 1.6 engine!! Not sure though!!
Polo Also[clap]
-----------Next Post-----------
Yes.. GTi kit for 21 is good.
But, Heard that a replica of this is available for 12 in Bangalore..!!!
If so, it really would be a bargain.. Am planning to get the details
Yeah the GTi is hot.. as it changes the whole look to sport 1.6, but swift/dzire OE is gud quality & OE so no tension abt resale.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I am also planning on body kits for my Dzire. My ride already has lip spoiler so i want the side skirts and front/rear skirts. But dealers are quoting 20k with paint. Just read this whole thread. Is it available for 10k in Coimbatore? Then i will surely buy it. Please help me on this[:)]

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom