Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 Alpha 6 MT Driven

Thread Starter #61

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hye guys. I have one question regarding S-cross. Does S-cross rattles as typical maruti cars. I have ritz & Ertiga in my home. Got fed up of rattles and fixing them again n again.
I don't think so it would. Its a rather well groomed and finished product from Suzuki and does not have MS sticker too. The interiors in comparison to other Maruti Hatchbacks look well finished as well.

Regards

Akash

User's view welcome please. Only thing between me & S-cross is rattling issue of typical maruti. I don't want 15 L spend on "band bajja " . Otherwise I have to settle donw with Ecosport platinum edition.

Thread Starter #63

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Update

NEW DELHI: Maruti Suzuki India has quietly discontinued sales of lower variants of its premier crossover S-Cross featuring 1.6 litre diesel engine, due to low demand.

The company is now selling only the top-end Alpha variant of the vehicle featuring 1.6 litre diesel engine, priced at Rs 12.03 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), from its premium retail channel Nexa.
Link

Regards

Akash

Is S-Cross good for ladies with height of just 5 feet 4 inches?This will be for my mom,who would be driving the car most of the time.I feel S-Cross is more of Swift in terms of design,so asking whether it is good for driving in city or not?

bhvm

Honoured Member
M.S, Put an extra pillow on the seat. A box type pillow with Height of 3~4 inches should suffice. The Pillow should be firm and not bouncy.
My Wife does the same.

p.s- I guess you're talking about balloon style dashboard of Swift/ S-cross that hinders close-by visibility. Its better to TD the car with Mom itself.

Congrats buddy!! I too own 1.6 Alpha and have driven more than 10K KM. My car was remapped at 4000 KM and it is just insane to drive now with that humongous 390 NM torque. Are you planning to remap too, since your previous car was remapped. And Pete's has remap offer till 24th for just 14,250 Rs.
Hello doc, i am a keen follower of all your threads in the other forum. Needless to say , they were a major factor in my decision making process.

I have driven 16k kms and will be completing an year by end of sep. I am somehow controlling my remap itch , don't tempt me

I checked with Pete's, they haven't remapped a 1.6 yet. So i may go for wolf or code 6 if i decide to remap later. Would love to drive your beast and get a feel of it.

Happy driving. Here's a pic of my buddy.

Attachments

Last edited:
How were you guys able to get in touch with Petes for a remap?
Does he have a branch in Nashik or so?
I am based out of kochi. Pete's has a few stores here.

There are tuners like ToT , Code6 etc travelling to different locations. So you can get in touch with them and find out when they visit your city.

Top Bottom