Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Suzuki Gixxer 250 SF teaser video with exhaust sound – Dawn of Greatness

2019-suzuki-gixxer-sf-250-brochure-2.jpg

Suzuki Motorcycle India has released the first ever teaser video of their new motorcycle, which is set for launch on 20th May 2019. Titled ‘Dawn of Greatness’, the new teaser video does not reveal the bike in detail, but it surely gives one an idea of what it will look like from the front.

Read:

Thread Starter #2

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched; Priced At ₹ 1.71 Lakh

The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 ABS has been launched in India at a price of ₹ 1.71 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This is the second time Suzuki has returned to the quarter-litre space in India, after the very capable but expensive Suzuki Inazuma, which came with a parallel-twin engine. The new Gixxer SF 250 will be the second shot from Suzuki at the 250 cc space, and this time around the pricing is more in tune with the current crop of 250 cc bikes available in the market, and the Gixxer 250 comes well-specced to take on the competition too.

Read:

I like the bike overall except one important thing. The visor on this bike is really very small and looks very puny. I like big visors on sportsbikes and I am disappointed.

I purchased this new Gixxer SF and I am extremely happy. This bike looks like suzuki Hayabusa. And it is very comfortable and stylish. It's speed is very good and it gives very royal feeling when you ride it. It's brakes are very good, and the silver colour is the cherry on the cake. The only problem is in mileage. It has a good digital display screen which shows the speed and gears. It has 6 gears. This is the latest bike by suzuki in low budget. This bike is the best in this price range as compared to other bikes of other brands. It is a complete package and it is very good for long drives and also for racing.

Top Bottom