Suzuki Gixxer 250 (BS-6) Range Launched

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member

Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the BS6 compliant Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Gixxer SF 250 motorcycle. While the 2020 Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 naked streetfighter motorcycle has been launched at ₹ 1.63 lakh, its fully-faired sibling, the 2020 Gixxer SF 250 BS6 is priced at ₹ 1.74 lakh, (both ex-showroom, Delhi). However, an additional ₹ 900 will get you the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 MotoGP edition with the Metallic Triton Blue livery. Suzuki will start despatches for the new 250 cc Gixxer range in the coming week, while deliveries will commence by mid-June, given the ongoing lockdown. Currently, over 50 per cent of Suzuki Motorcycle dealerships are operations across India.

Both the Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250 are powered by the same 249 cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke, SOHC engine that is tuned to make 26 bhp at 9300 rpm and develops a peak torque of 22. 2 Nm at 7300 rpm. The motor comes mated to a six-speed gearbox and is equipped with the company's 'Suzuki Oil Cooling System' (SOCS) technology that is claimed to offer smooth acceleration, high output and low fuel consumption.

Read:

Hi friends, I am 19 year old. I love the sport bike and I have sport bike Suzuki gixxer sf 250 I like it look very much. My brother gift for me on my birthday last year. This bike is great bike in good price, and there is nothing bad about this bike everything works perfect and comfortable and great mileage. One time I am go for long drive and I am cut the 101km in one Hour and ten minutes cut this bike, this bike is very good bike.

Thanks to you Suzuki gixxer sf 250 for bring Up this model all I request to make some upgrades and being this up.

Top Bottom