Surveys Related To Indian Automotive Industry

Re: Indian automobile customer reseach

Filled the questionnaire, Kevin Xin. Although there were some grammatical errors in the questions, the process was overall interesting and involving. All the best.

PS. Already forwarded the link via some social websites and other platforms. [:)]

What factors do you consider when you choose your own Vehicle?

Hello, I am working at Hyundai Motor Company in South Korea.
I'm charged with Commercial Vehicles, especially M&HCVs.

I'm researching Indian automotive market, so I visited here to get your precious opinions.

What factors do you consider when you choose your own vehicle?
For example,
its reasonable price.
its brand.
its durability..

Please tell me anything that you considering!
It'll be great help for me.
Thanks! :)

Re: What factors do you consider when you choose your own Vehicle?

Hello, I am working at Hyundai Motor Company in South Korea.
I'm charged with Commercial Vehicles, especially M&HCVs.

I'm researching Indian automotive market, so I visited here to get your precious opinions.

What factors do you consider when you choose your own vehicle?
For example,
its reasonable price.
its brand.
its durability..

Please tell me anything that you considering!
It'll be great help for me.
Thanks! :)
I feel important points to be considered are:-
1. How well the car fits the budget? Spme people will go for not so good features if a car is cheaper rather than wait for some time to expand budget. Sad but true.
2. Space inside the car and comfort it provides.
3. Mileage (Very important in Indian context)
4. Cool Factor
5. Cost of running and maintenance
6. Quality of After Sales Service
7. Number of service centers.
8. Reliability
For me safety features are also quite important though most seem to ignore this in India.

Re: Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

Hey all, I'm a student at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. We're at present working on an energy producing system for road vehicles like cars. Our project team is the only Indian team to have made to the semi-finalist of Ericsson Innovation awards 2016. Please fill the feedback form below for further helping us with this project.
http://goo.gl/forms/GMOnHkwrqU

Market survey for Connected Car segment in India

Dear All,
A new trend has evolved in the Infotainment segment of Automotive sector. Competitors such as Apple, Google and Bosch are in market with their "Smart-phone Integration Solutions" such as Carplay, Android Auto and mySPIN respectively.

So, I am conducting a market survey for connected car segment in India to understand the consumer requirements. The form comprises of very basic questionnaires and would not require more than few minutes to fill in.

Looking forward to your responses and many thanks in advance.

Link to Market Survey Google form below:
http://goo.gl/forms/iHhtn1xW8c
Regards.

Re: Market survey for Connected Car segment in India

Dear All,
A new trend has evolved in the Infotainment segment of Automotive sector. Competitors such as Apple, Google and Bosch are in market with their "Smart-phone Integration Solutions" such as Carplay, Android Auto and mySPIN respectively.

So, I am conducting a market survey for connected car segment in India to understand the consumer requirements. The form comprises of very basic questionnaires and would not require more than few minutes to fill in.

Looking forward to your responses and many thanks in advance.

Link to Market Survey Google form below:
http://goo.gl/forms/iHhtn1xW8c
Regards.
Hi alternatively you can also give your responses here
http://goo.gl/forms/Byvf7P89fl

Can you answer this survey about road infrastructures in India, please?

Hello!
I'm part of a group researching about the road conditions in India. Since we are outside India, one of our research methodologies includes collecting some information from citizens (in order to answer this survey you should have resided in India).
We strived to make our questionnare as unbiased as possible in order to have accuracy. If you have any problems with this being up, just message us no problem.
If you believe we have posted in the wrong place, we are sorry and we accept our fate.

Our survey link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/Eq1zhLvw0hhw3bes2
We had to put terms and conditions in order to explain what we were doing.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to publish the survey and we thank you for your cooperation. [:)]

Regards,
esns

Hi everyone.

This post is to understand the car buying behaviour of Indian consumers with respect to online car study/research and interaction with offline dealerships during the entire car buying journey.
I would request all to provide their inputs at the below provided survey link:
All about Cars!!!

The survey includes 10 simple, easy-to-understand questions. No personal details has been asked in the survey (except the city name and age bracket).
The average time to complete the survey has been less than 2 mins until now. I would request you all to please spare a couple of minutes and provide your valuable feedback in good numbers.

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I am a student from IIM Ahmedabad pursuing MBA in second year. I am currently doing a market research for our project regarding a product for your car. The product has some features to increase the safety and security of your car. I would highly appreciate if you could take just 1 minute out of your time to complete this survey -

Auto Survey | Enterprise Survey Software

Thanks in advance!

It would be great if you can spare 2 minutes of your time to fill up this questionnaire, which will further help me to conduct my research.
Consumer preference for a four-wheeler
__________________________________________________________________________________
Please help me with this! I'm a researcher trying to analyze consumer perception towards vehicles, I would be really grateful if you fill up this questionaire.

Hello! My name is Himanshu Jain and I am working at Hinduja Tech.
We are working on a tech based solution to reduce the warranty and service cost of automotive OEMs. For that, I wish to get in touch with professionals and managers in engineering, service, warranty and quality functions to understand the challenges they are facing and how digital technologies are helping OEMs achieve their business objectives.

If you have the relevant information and have a couple of minutes to spare, please comment below. Also please refer your connections who might be able to help. Any leads would be highly appreciated.

Greetings dear all

I am student studying in IBDP 2 and in the course of my study I aim at studying the drastic change that has occurred in Tata Motors and their product portfolio as they have managed to completely change the perception they hold in our eyes. Although that’s what I believe, I am interested in knowing what do you all feel. For that I will be attaching a link to a google which will cost barely 5 minutes of your precious time.

Tata motors perception over time

Your identity after filling out the form shall stay anonymous and no further details will be required except your honest response to the set of short MCQs

Thank you for your precious time and opinions

Greetings All,

I am Keerthana, PhD. Research Scholar form Guru Nanak College [ University of Madras] (Chennai). I request you all to kindly fill in questionnaire for my PhD study titled "A study on Impact of Work Life Balance on Employee Engagement in Automobile companies". I assure you that the information will be kept confidential and will be used for academic purpose only. Kindly do fill in and do let me know your opinion on the questionnaire.
The link for the questionnaire can be found under:

A STUDY ON IMPACT OF WORK LIFE BALANCE ON EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN AUTOMOBILE COMPANIES

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthana.

Top Bottom