Surat - Delhi - Leh - Ladakh Trip Advice

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends with the help of forum members I successfully completed surat-goa-surat trip in my swift vxi(O) and now I am planning to do most dreamed journey ever that is a trip to Leh Ladakh from surat by car I am medical student planning to visit Leh ladakh in my Swift Vxi (o) but I am completely blind about this route I want to visit Khardung La and all to motorable passes in that region also Nubra valley and all possible road trips in that region I don’t have limit of days but I want to know is this trip possible in Swift petrol with ABS I will be the only person driving the car in the whole trip and this trip will be with my mom and dad and moreover I am pure vegetarian so is this trip possible for me with above points and if yes please guide me with the whole trip as I am really blank with this route and not know anything about this region so please help me so I can start planning for the trip as soon as possible and please inform me about in line road permit what is it and from where I have to obtain it

Hi friends with the help of forum members I successfully completed surat-goa-surat trip in my swift vxi(O) and now I am planning to do most dreamed journey ever that is a trip to Leh Ladakh from surat by car I am medical student planning to visit Leh ladakh in my Swift Vxi (o) but I am completely blind about this route I want to visit Khardung La and all to motorable passes in that region also Nubra valley and all possible road trips in that region I don’t have limit of days but I want to know is this trip possible in Swift petrol with ABS I will be the only person driving the car in the whole trip and this trip will be with my mom and dad and moreover I am pure vegetarian so is this trip possible for me with above points and if yes please guide me with the whole trip as I am really blank with this route and not know anything about this region so please help me so I can start planning for the trip as soon as possible and please inform me about in line road permit what is it and from where I have to obtain it
Hi Samfordikon,
I wish you a very happy,memorable and a safe journey in advance.
I dont think there is any reason not to do the Leh-Ladakh in a Swift Petrol,where villagers Alto rule the roads.
Surat to Delhi will be a breeze on NH8
Delhi to Chandigarh again is a 4 lane highway and smooth.
Post Chandigarh you can go via Shimla or Bilaspur,i would prefer via Shimla as you can get acclimatise to the weather by an overnight halt.
For further details i think you should browse TAI Voyage section for more tips and info.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/4998-leh-ladakh-road-trip-mahindra-scorpio.html

Top Bottom