Supercars and Imports Spotted in Namma Bengaluru.

I saw this ferrari on MG road some days back could not click as i was driving, it had bright LED lights in front

Saw an Orange Aventador on Brigade road as well, again was on bike, it just sped away before i could think of stopping and clicking

When I use to live in banglore,I spotted a Nissan GTR,a toyota Supra and a Porsche 911 carrera S on Airport Road. There is also this Rolls Royce Phantom at Royal Orchid Hotel

Audi S8!

(My apology, I did'nt know where to join this thread. Please move it if you can..)

I came out for lunch at 3.30 PM today from office and I saw this Audi S8[surprise]
I have not seen 1 in Bangalore, so I am very excited. It was a DL registration.
Wheels: 21 inchers[surprise]..

Attachments

Re: Snaps Of Exotic and Rare Cars in Delhi - NCR

Well this is not Delhi but Bangalore. Couldn't find a relevant thread. Few days back he did most of his cars puja at one of his Bungalows. He's a Bangalore Muncipality employee. Just to note, there's a Bentley also apart from Range Rover, XJL, Q7, BMWs, M class etc.

Notice - All rooms at this bungalow have AC. There is a huge ground by the side (good size for a football ground) for partying. 3 Street lights inside his house. Swift is used by his driver mainly. Few cars are missing here like a Black Scorpio. Cars are washed daily for hours even if not used. Cars numbers are so small that you can't read them even you're standing close.

Attachments

Last edited:
Good to see exotic cars being spotted by Bengalurueans here.

This is what i caught with my mobile cam. My 2 cents [;)]

Porsche 911 Carrera S on Hosur road, near Bommanahalli junction.
911CarreraS (1).jpg

LandRover Discovery at my hometown - Anantapuram in Andhra Pradesh:
Discovery1.jpg
Discovery2.jpg

My heart fills up with all excitement when I see these exotics next to me!

Top Bottom