Supercars and Imports Spotted in Namma Bengaluru.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Exotics spotted in Bengaluru...

Hi friends,

Here is a Smoking Hot Red Beauty spotted in UB City

@Mods, I could not find a suitable existing thread for the same. In case there exists, request to merge this thread appropriately
Brilliant snaps. The Italia is one of the best looking Ferraris ever manufactured.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
Great capture carfreak , the car is smoking hot! But too bad the owner doesn't know how to park properly![frustration] On the other hand i feel the owner has parked like that wantedly so that nobody parks next to his car and that might save him few tiny scratches!

Hi friends,

Here is a Smoking Hot Red Beauty spotted in UB City

@Mods, I could not find a suitable existing thread for the same. In case there exists, request to merge this thread appropriately
I just wish that I could ever see a ferrari. Never saw a single ferrari or Lambo in my life. You must be feeling enlightened.

I just wish that I could ever see a ferrari. Never saw a single ferrari or Lambo in my life. You must be feeling enlightened.
Make some rounds of Pune-Mumbai expressway on Sunday.
And I also sat in Ferrari Spyder 358, man it's so low to ground. Will put that pic post editing of my face !!

@carfreak,
Audi R8 [clap], this is the only Audi which I like & it also happens to be most VFM supercar. [:D]

Last edited:
Make some rounds of Pune-Mumbai expressway on Sunday.

@carfreak,
Audi R8 [clap], this is the only Audi which I like & it also happens to be most VFM supercar. [:D]
Ahh I live in Gurgaon so wont be going there soon. The most VFM supercar IMO is the Nissan GTR.

Bro since you are in Gurgaon, go to DLF Emporio or Ambience Mall on weekends and you will surely be rewarded. I was in the capital for 1 week and went to Gurgaon for 3 days and I saw a Ferrari California and Audi R8 V10 [clap]

Bro since you are in Gurgaon, go to DLF Emporio or Ambience Mall on weekends and you will surely be rewarded. I was in the capital for 1 week and went to Gurgaon for 3 days and I saw a Ferrari California and Audi R8 V10 [clap]
Emporio did not spot anything but did spot a BMW M6 at ambiance once. And if you go to audis showroom, you will spot a v8 r8 and an RS5 is pretty common. But still when will i spot a ferrari?

Top Bottom