Supercar Show Comes to Chennai (Full Coverage on Pg.2)

PARX Super Car Show-Chennai 2010

After a busy week,i came back to Pondicherry for a break,and i thought of uploading the pictures of the PARX Super Car Show-Chennai 2010.
This event was held on 9th October at Radisson,Mahabalipuram.
Since i was at Mahabalipuram,i saw a contact number of one of the organizers and did contact him and he helped me to get the entry pass from another organizer,who was present at Radisson that day.
Myself and my cousin brother attended the event,and i wasn't present all the time,as i had to go back to my hospital.
The pass was Rs 3000 per head,that is visit inside the lawn along with dinner from Radisson.
I just entered for about 20 or 30 minutes,clicked a few snaps and went back to my hospital for about 2 hours.
Then later i came back at around 8 PM and then came a few more cars like Z4(White),Bentley(Grey),and a few more.
The list of cars inside the lawn were Lamborghini,2 911 Turbos,3 Bentleys, Bentley Continental GT,2 BMW Z4s,BMW M3,Ariel Atom,Carrera S,C 63 AMG, Panamera,SL 500,SL 600,Rolls Royce Ghost,Cayman S,Carrera,Ferrari,BMW 645 CI,Jaguar XK-R,a surprising Lancer(around 650 bhp,two-seater,rally type conversion and many more modifications).
When i went back at around 8 pm,i saw a X6M,Volvo XC 90,Lexus LX 470,Old S class,TLC V8,A6 and 2 Q7s.
Alright,enough of description,let the pictures do the justice.

Attachments

These pics are absolutely mind blowing! Great job Surrender[clap] Looks like all the beauties of the Auto world have come for a get together with each one posing for Surrender's cam. Fantastic [thumbsup]

These pics are absolutely mind blowing! Great job Surrender[clap] Looks like all the beauties of the Auto world have come for a get together with each one posing for Surrender's cam. Fantastic [thumbsup]
thanks a lot,and there are lot more exotics like 3 Rolls Royces,S 500,S 600,Audi A8 and[:)] more inside a house in Chennai.They have bought a new Violet color RR Ghost a few days ago.
I was expecting the Mucielago,but,it didn't participate in the show.[confused]

2nd set of pictures

Here are a few more pictures.

Attachments

3rd set of pictures

SL 500,Bentleys and other cars.

Attachments

Final set of pictures

Pictures of M3,X6 M and other cars.

Attachments

Excellent pics Surendar. Looks like your eagle eye didnt miss a single car.
BTW what is that Lancer doing among all exotics?

Last edited:
@ Zinam Yes even the first time am seeing a Ferrari and Atom on road!

@ Ilango Yeah driving with all those exotics was even more fun and am glad i was just on time to catch up with those beautiful cars!

@ Umang Hey buddy i din click the pictures , my friend clicked all those! I was busy driving catching up with all those exotics![drive]

@ Monkey1 & Surendar Cool snaps , looks like i missed Jaguar and RR by not entering inside!

@ Akash Read Surendar's first post , that is a modded Lancer with around 650HP of power![surprise]

Thanks Akash and Cooldhaya.
-----------Next Post-----------
Excellent pics Surendar. Looks like your eagle eye didnt miss a single car.
BTW what is that Lancer doing among all exotics?
Yeah,the car that i didn't snap was a black color Porsche Carrera S,which i have already posted in the Chennai thread.
The Lancer belongs to the guy who owns the Ariel Atom,his name was said to be Gautham,an Indian car racer.He said that he owns around 20 exotics in his garage.
That Lancer is fully customized,around 650 bhp,two-seater,rally type of conversion,and my cousin has a photo and video of Gautham opening the boot and the bonnet by pulling the latch/lever like thing on the bonnet and the boot.My cousin said that it was like opening as light as a paper.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #43

350Z

Core Team
Amazingly wonderful coverage, you were fortunate to get the passes. These images are feast for eyes, thanks for sharing! And I must add that the location chosen for this event appears to be very scenic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Amazingly wonderful coverage, you were fortunate to get the passes. These images are feast for eyes, thanks for sharing! And I must add that the location chosen for this event appears to be very scenic.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks,and i wasn't fortunate as the Radisson staffs and workers have an account like thing in my hospital,and they are very close to my dad.Since my dad was busy with his work,i didn't disturb him,and i was desperate to get the pass,as a few staffs from Radisson started to recognize me,as i have seen them at my hospital.
Yes,it is a beautiful location for events,why don't we plan our Chennai meet at Radisson?

Thread Starter #45

350Z

Core Team
Yes,it is a beautiful location for events,why don't we plan our Chennai meet at Radisson?
If that’s feasible for all, it sure makes a good idea. You can ask about this in Chennai Meet thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom