Supercar Show Comes to Chennai (Full Coverage on Pg.2)

I don know 350Z. I will be glad if he had attended the event and give more close-up shots!

Err , i don know to water-mark the images![lol] How to do it? Will you do it for me after i upload the images , TAI water mark will do.

I don know 350Z. I will be glad if he had attended the event and give more close-up shots!

Err , i don know to water-mark the images![lol] How to do it? Will you do it for me after i upload the images , TAI water mark will do.
Mail those images to 350Z or to me. They will be watermarked.

Here are some Exclusive shots of the Supercars present at the Show held in Chennai. Credits to our member Cooldhaya for the snaps.

Attachments

Hey guys,I didn't attend the track event,but,i did attend the evening at Radisson,it was a nice display of all the cars.I will upload the pitures once i return back to Pondicherry.
Right now,i am busy in my hospital at Mahabalipuram,hold on for a few days.
And,there were few cars/SUVs like X6M,Volvo XC 90,Q7,Lexus LX 470,TLC V8,all cars were TN registered,parked outside the main event at the parking area.I will post all the pictures soon.

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
Brilliant pictures, I’m impressed. Some of the cars like Ariel Atom were not even present at the Delhi super car show. And finally, cooldhaya, the 110 Horses of your Verna proved to be useful. :smile: Waiting for more pictures from Surendar, and Yes please do watermark them. These images are precious and it’s probably yet another first coverage on internet.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@ Surendar Waiting for your pictures bro , want to see which all cars i have missed out!

@ 350Z Yeah you can see some cars like Laura , Lancer , Accent in some of the pictures! We all literally jostled for space on the road to capture them and my Verna did not disappoint me![evil]

@ Akash Thanks for water-marking them!

It was amazing to watch these super cars changing lanes at will even at high speeds! The white Porsche 911 turbo had the most impressive driver of them all followed by Bmw and Lambo!

Well no 350Z! We were only two people , i was busy driving and my poor hapless friend had to click all those super cars from all angles possible! But he was delighted to see all those cars!

Had i got one more member on-board i would have got a full video of all those cars especially the sweet sound of a roaring Lambo above 120kmph!

hats off cooldhaya..excellent pics buddy. even after driving car you have done commendable job. [clap] was there any rolls royces??

Top Bottom