Super Cars & Exotics Spotted in Pondicherry

350Z

Core Team
Seems there are loads of much more Exotics in Chennai than in Delhi. :biggrin: I'm enjoying. Keep 'em coming surender!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #32
I saw a white Jaguar XF with for registration sticker in chennai last week.That car has been running with that sticker for so many days,still waiting for a good fancy number??

350Z

Core Team
Doesnt theowner or driver of the vehicle ask you why you are clicking pics of the car?
It doesn't looks from the pictures that driver/owner was nearby the car. However, Even if someone asks this, We've right to click pictures of vehicles running on Public roads but not to reveal their privacy, That's why it's advised to blur the Registration Number plates when posting 'em on a place like Internet.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ok. was just asking out of curosity. I wonder how he is able to catch and snap so many of them in both the cities.

This guys travels almost every week from chennai - Pondy & vice versa.

You will not beleive. He is so attentive & sharp on roads & never misses a car :)

Thread Starter #38
Hey Akash,it's quite simple.When i go out in my car,if i get to spot some car(exotic/modified),I will take photo mostly from my car itself.If the car is parked alone,I will go and take photos as I like.
BTW,the car's owner is standing on the extreme left of the photo with another guy,standing under the tree.
This car was brought by some higher official from BMW,Chennai.
The other guy(in white shirt) is the manager of KUN Hyundai,Pondicherry.
After taking the photos,the manager waved hands to me and greeted him in return.

Thread Starter #40
Thanks Zinam and RSM.When I see a car,I would take photo of that only if I liked it. I like to take photos of LP 640,FERRARI,or any sports car.Still waiting for my time to capture those.

Thread Starter #41
Lexus and Audi A4

Spotted these cars two today.One went to a bar and other went to a temple.

Attachments

Thread Starter #43
Thanks AHI,that's not a joke,it is true.I was on my way to play snooker,I spotted these cars.The guys in the Lexus were totally drunk(except the driver as he stayed with the car),and the A4 was spotted in a temple's car parking lot.

Thanks AHI,that's not a joke,it is true.I was on my way to play snooker,I spotted these cars.The guys in the Lexus were totally drunk(except the driver as he stayed with the car),and the A4 was spotted in a temple's car parking lot.
Dont misunderstand my words friend, I told I was joking on my first line of my post,not you.[:)].

Thank God that the Lexus guys have some brain not to get the driver drunk[:)]

Top Bottom