Super Cars & Exotics in Kerala

AMG

Suspended
I dont know why, but gradually my hatred for the cayenne is turning into love.

Really cool pics.

Good capture Naveen , Cayenne is getting slightly familiar on roads in Chennai after new dealership.

Eagle eyes Surendar!

My guess its looking like PY 01 only!

Good capture Naveen , Cayenne is getting slightly familiar on roads in Chennai after new dealership.

Eagle eyes Surendar!

My guess its looking like PY 01 only!
Thanks bro.
-----------Next Post-----------
Thanks guys. Yes, you guys are right. It's PY reg
The other reason people in Kerala have exotics with PY registration commonly,as few minutes saw a PY registered white 650 i on facebook.

Last edited:
@naveen

That's something hot. Slowly but steady at last Kerala is into the race. Am proud of it. BTW we should appreciate the proud owners piece of mind. Definitely he must be a carholic in all it's mean, as we all know practically it's difficult to maintain such a beauty in our potholed narrow Kerala roads. But at the end of the day he must be a kind of personnel that too capable of acquiring a district :) lol [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #45
Looks like the Cayenne is already reg? Or is it running on Temp plates? Good capture ronz.
I used to visit Oberon atleast thrice a week and stopped going there since i was held up in office. The only thing they displayed there was Etios and Vento.! Too bad I missed this. When did you go? Will try to go today.

Top Bottom