Super Cars & Exotics in Kerala

Thread Starter #1
Guys.. Few cars that I managed to see.

Handful of Porsche cars (For the new Showroom at Cochin [clap])

BMW X6

VW Beetle

Where are the pictures of Porsche cars?

X6 i just love that car for its road presence and Beetle i have also spotted it here in Chennai!

Nice captures in the rain Naveen,I love the X6 with number X6,and the first X6 which i saw in Pondy belongs to someone in Kerala.
Waiting for the Porsche pictures.And,there are new showrooms of Audi and Porsche in Chennai coming up shortly.

Thread Starter #5
Guys..

I dint click the Porsche pics as it's displayed in a temp showroom now. The new Porsche showroom is almost complete. Didnt want to click the pics of cars in the showroom as it wouldnt be as good as the ones captured in flesh on the roads.

I see the Beetle everyday. It's near my office.

X6 was a beast. I had a tough time chasing him. I followed him for almost 2kms through the city to finally catch him.

Speaking of Porsche. Here's one that I had clicked some 6 months back in Cochin. Enjoy

Thread Starter #13
Even I thought so. But both rear wheels had the same alloys. No idea why the owner did so. Maybe, he wanted something different. But X6 itself is enough to turn heads.

The X6 deserves to be in the wierd mod thread. What made the owner get 2different alloys for his ride?

Top Bottom