Super Cars & Exotics in Kerala

Looks like the Cayenne is already reg? Or is it running on Temp plates? Good capture ronz.
I used to visit Oberon atleast thrice a week and stopped going there since i was held up in office. The only thing they displayed there was Etios and Vento.! Too bad I missed this. When did you go? Will try to go today.
Yup, that's a Temp Reg. one.
But you please don't visit to catch this beauty now, this snap is almost a year old one. Kerala's 1st Shopping Mall Oberon is a nice place for Car dealers in & around Cochin to showcase their products. Weekends are pretty crowded with a lot of urban families are opt for a outing.

BTW if you have, please post some snaps of Keralas lone supercar the SPYDER with Cochin's ultra modern background. Love to see such beauties in our roads. Man the auto sector in Kerala changed a lot in the last decade. Still i remember those days when that Cadillac Limo, Ferrari Maranello & Volvo B7R hits our streets way back in the end of 90's.
For some time that was the talk of the town & even our media too marketed it a lot.

AMG

Suspended
That is the first SLS we spotted on the forum.

But still that doesnt change my perception that the SLS is a disproportionate looking car.(for more details, see my signature. [;)]

350Z

Core Team
That’s the media test car, but strange to see the other vehicles heading towards wrong direction.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom