Sunroof Installed (Suzuki Alto Vx 1.1)

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Dino. Congrats for the sunroof job. Sure, it adds a classy look to the car but I don’t want to burst the bubble here. Usually aftermarket sunroofs aren’t considered very reliable in long term and this one being an unfamiliar brand, I’m slightly more afraid about it. Please keep us updated in future. Hope it works well. :smile:
I checked with Webasto and they gave following quotation. 7k is damn cheap if the quality is good. They have a set up in Noida and these prices are almost a year old.
I inquired webasto somewhere 2-3 Years ago. The price quoted was approx 10,000 for basic variant. Plus, they told we have to leave the car entire day in Noida for installation.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Usually after market sun roofs develop leaks after 2 years,seen that on a persons Ford Ikon,but company fit ones like the old opel astra clubs,octavia L&k all seem to be doing well.

Anyways this Alto a 1.1 its quite rare,small car with Wagon R engine,very nice car.

I dont intend to hijack this thread, but just wanted to know
Did Alto 1.1 come with Power steering too? Lxi or Vxi?
WHich year to which year was this car produced?

I dont intend to hijack this thread, but just wanted to know
Did Alto 1.1 come with Power steering too? Lxi or Vxi?
WHich year to which year was this car produced?
Yes it is the top end version. It had Power steering, rear wiper, defogger, rear head rests, internal adjustable OVRM also adjustable steering coloum (if I ma not wrong) & many more.

It was Vxi. It was available from 2002 to 2004. (Just a Guess).

Top Bottom