Sunroof Installed (Suzuki Alto Vx 1.1)

Wow i also had an idea to get this done on my Verna but finally dropped the plan.

Can you share where it was done , total cost involved and also if possible a small explanation how the work was carried out?

Great work and congratulations for such a step. Sunroof adds more value to the overall persona to the car (personal opinion).

Please help us understand the idea, work done, company you chose (brand of sunroof), time taken and cost for this work.

Thread Starter #5
It was done at iqbals at worli . 3 hour job and costed only 7k . The work was done well and has come out neat . [:)]

Hmmm 7k sounds damn cheap! I hope its the Webasto good quality one else god forbid you may face some leaking issues! Do you have any warranty for the same?

Thread Starter #7
Sadly it is not webasto . its some korean company . coco sunroofs [lol] . 2 year warranty . Hope for the best :tongue:

Well you have taken a brave risk tampering with the roof of the car and a Korean sunroof , hope everything will be fine!

Congrats for the sunroof buddy. Post some better pictures of your ride.

7k sounds cheap for sunroof installation, did you try leak test of the roof?

Job well done Dino, Even i have a plan of getting it done for my car aswell but dropped the idea latter on. pls do the leak test of the roof and update us abt ur experince with the same.

Congratulation DINO sunroof looks good
Really 7K for sunroof is very tempting and just 3 hours.
I think I should plan one for my ride huh.

Upcoming days Mumbai monsoon will conduct a leak test for your sunroof, Dino are you planning to wait for monsoon.

Hmmm 7k sounds damn cheap! I hope its the Webasto good quality one else god forbid you may face some leaking issues! Do you have any warranty for the same?
I checked with Webasto and they gave following quotation. 7k is damn cheap if the quality is good. They have a set up in Noida and these prices are almost a year old.

Attachments

Hey superb job buddy! Hope it serves the purpose well without much of hastles. The car is looking really cool ! Please do keep updating

Top Bottom