Suggestions on Digicam; Bought Sony Cybershot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster

Suspended
Congrats 350z, I have a love for touch screens so got a DSC - T77 the very next day it was launched in india.. I now have a DSLR in mind, Looking for reasons to make my dad buy one [:D]

Thread Starter #47

350Z

Core Team
Nice! He showed a touch screen model as well which was few thousand bucks more but he told that it has less storage memory.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #49

350Z

Core Team
Thanks Adam, Some pictures of My camera Model (From Net), The color is same - Black. Didn't opted silver as it is too common and the other two - Pink and Light Green were Girly.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Come on! You can not do this! You didn't have the budget and still you bought SONY ?!

He he, just kidding. Congrats mate [:)] Being a SONY user, I am happy that you have done a right choice. That is why SONY was there in my initial suggestion list. You will enjoy it for sure.

Hey Wow 350Z this is the same digicam i have!! Just now realized it after watching the pics!! I also bought it for 12k!!

Great camera man, congrats!
Ya, Silver colour is too common in cams nowadays. the light green shade is looking nice as well.

Thread Starter #55

350Z

Core Team
Thank You All.

Come on! You can not do this! You didn't have the budget and still you bought SONY ?!

He he, just kidding. Congrats mate [:)] Being a SONY user, I am happy that you have done a right choice. That is why SONY was there in my initial suggestion list. You will enjoy it for sure.
Haha..
Thanks shynish. All things changed sudden at last moment.
Frankly, I didn't even did a survey for sony product at any other showroom, I casually walked into showroom and dealer showed me this one and compared the Picture quality with other and What was to Happen? I end up buying this Sony W210 . :smile:

Take some nice pictures for us.
Auto expo will be nice place to experiment with photography skills in you.
Sure.

Hey Wow 350Z this is the same digicam i have!! Just now realized it after watching the pics!! I also bought it for 12k!!
Glad to know that, Now we can share the troubles and experience. Which color you've got by the way?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I also have black only!!

BTW if you come to know any cool feature please do tell me also!! I have still not gone through the operating manual!![lol]

Thread Starter #57

350Z

Core Team
Yeah, I went through it the day itself. One thing which I really found to be cool is Smile Detector (Auto-Clicks after dectecting smile), Its a real nice and useful feature.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #59

350Z

Core Team
Overall, I'm satisfied with this Digicam and the pics are really very much clear,Though just need to get familiar with the settings. Few of the examples can be seen in my recent posts and couple of pics below. Hope to soon participate in Photography thread of our forum! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom