Tata Green batteries have all these advantages in it. [:)]

Thread Starter #17
Choose batteries with :
  • Higher cranking power that ensures Instant Start every time
  • High warranty of up to 60 months (30+30) along with higher back-up
  • Hassle-free due to lower top-up requirement
  • Complete safety assured by an Advanced Venting System

Tata Green batteries have all these advantages in it. [:)]
Thanks for the infomation. Will take care of these when i do the next replacement [glasses]

Car Battery for Hyundai i20 Petrol

Hello all,

My car battery for Hyundai i20 petrol is off now (after 4.5 years) and I need to buy new one. Just confused as to go for Exide Mileage (which is a brand - costs around 6K) or Amaron (which has same warranty - costs around 4.5k).[confused]

Can you guys please help? Early response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance[:)]

Thread Starter #20
Re: Car Battery for Hyundai i20 Petrol

Hello all,

My car battery for Hyundai i20 petrol is off now (after 4.5 years) and I need to buy new one. Just confused as to go for Exide Mileage (which is a brand - costs around 6K) or Amaron (which has same warranty - costs around 4.5k).[confused]

Can you guys please help? Early response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance[:)]
No Exide in my personal opinion; they are not the same as used to be around 5 years back!

Hi Friends,

Yesterday evening when i tried starting my car after a week long stay for her (was out of town so car was not used), it refused to crank. I thought that might be the battery is down; so i removed the same and took it to nearby battery store for getting it charged (lot many people told to do jump start as in the old cars when people push it to get it into motion, but i dont like to do that to my MPFI vehicle as its clearly stated not to do that in the manual). The technician at the battery store checked the battery and told that battery is charged but one cell is gone and hence its not taking the cranking. The only option left was to buy a new battery (damn i was not in the mood to spend around 4k immediately).

Now my question to all people here is can the battery get dead in a span of 2.6 yrs?
Also i have finalized to buy an Amaron battery (Go? Flo? Pro? not sure again advice needed here).
The technician told me to get a 40 something model as against my default 38 something model. I doubt that my Alternator will take up the extra (slightly bigger) load. If yes should i go with this model?

Need suggestions urgently as am without car today [frustration]
your car having 35 AH Battery it depend upon you that how much years you are going to keep the car,if you want to keep car for four years you can go for 48 month warranty other wise you can go for three years.

Sonic is a good brand .
From 2002 ,i have been reccomending and using in different vehicles.

Advantages- 3 years Free warranty
Unicef programme based discount while exchanging with old battery.

For me batteries lasted for about 4-.4.5 years .

Hi Friends,

Yesterday evening when i tried starting my car after a week long stay for her (was out of town so car was not used), it refused to crank. I thought that might be the battery is down; so i removed the same and took it to nearby battery store for getting it charged (lot many people told to do jump start as in the old cars when people push it to get it into motion, but i dont like to do that to my MPFI vehicle as its clearly stated not to do that in the manual). The technician at the battery store checked the battery and told that battery is charged but one cell is gone and hence its not taking the cranking. The only option left was to buy a new battery (damn i was not in the mood to spend around 4k immediately).

Now my question to all people here is can the battery get dead in a span of 2.6 yrs?
Also i have finalized to buy an Amaron battery (Go? Flo? Pro? not sure again advice needed here).
The technician told me to get a 40 something model as against my default 38 something model. I doubt that my Alternator will take up the extra (slightly bigger) load. If yes should i go with this model?

Need suggestions urgently as am without car today [frustration]
Amaron is currently the best choice. I bought one for my Santro Xing Car during 2014.I use my Santro maybe once in 2 3 weeks. Yet the Battery is Amazing. Only now 2021 it has shown some weakness. Used it for 7 years hassle free

Top Bottom