Suggestions for Improvement of Roads to Govt. Of India

350Z

Core Team
Talking about indicators, During my visit at Silvassa, Daman and Diu, I noticed a very strange practice their local drivers do. Generally, when we need to turn, we switch on the indicator of that particular side but at those places, Indicator is used to point towards that vehicle is allowing you to overtake from that side! Strange, Isn’t it?

Drive Safe,
350Z

The point said by Jalex is becoming very common nowadays! I even had an arguement with my friend for this matter saying its wrong , but he insisted otherwise saying a reason!

He said that if we use the hazard lights in the junction the vehicles coming in the left and right directions will slow down thinking you are going to take the turn!! Illogical isnt it??

The point said by Jalex is becoming very common nowadays! I even had an arguement with my friend for this matter saying its wrong , but he insisted otherwise saying a reason!

He said that if we use the hazard lights in the junction the vehicles coming in the left and right directions will slow down thinking you are going to take the turn!! Illogical isnt it??
Not only is it illogical,but it also creates confusion and for some people who spend too many hours on the road- Rage. Other drivers can get irritated and we already have too many issues where people fight with other road users while driving out of rage.

350Z

Core Team
Just wanted to share this picture with everyone. These are what safety laws we have in India. A Tractor trying to pose itself as Ferrari's Prancing horse.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Thread Starter #36
Oh :lol!: Such scenes are something common sight if you go in rural areas. infact even trucks are badly loaded which are likely to fall down anytime. my suggestion to govt. will be to improve road etiqqutes in rural areas and villages. These are most common places where accidents takes place.

Wow now that is what i call a wheelie!! The police if they come across this vehicle will they stop it , i don think so if its in rural area then there will be nobody to stop him!

Top Bottom