Suggestions For Cruiser Bike

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I am going to buy a new bike in a month. I am looking for cruise bikes. I have spinal problem. I am interested in Royal Enfield Bikes but now I changed my mind, It gives lots of problems. I need suggestions, under 2 lakh best cruise bikes with performance and comfort in all aspects. I will wait for upcoming new launch of bikes in your suggestions. I am waiting for the suggestions. Thank you. Note: Currently I am using Honda CB Twister.

What is your exact spinal problem? Why are you currently using a bike if you are having issues? RE Thunderbird can be considered a good Cruiser. Bajaj Avenger have a little bit more stiffer suspension.

Thread Starter #3
I met an accident 4years before and kept a plate by surgery, I am working and I have to travel on my own, bcoz if I travel in other transport, the way of riding is different compare to mine. I can take care by easily by riding on my own.

RE Thunderbird is a better option but as you have spinal problem then please do try out cars of your choice. Only Cars will be comfortable for you as you are solely going to drive.

Top Bottom