Suggestions For a Cheap Sub-Woofer

Re: Suggest a cheap sub woofer?

@sn, It should be cheap for pocket and should not be cheap in quality. Do not know how to fix budget for amplifier and subwoofer.
Do you have 10k to spend on for adding a subwoofer and amplifier for your car? Unfortunately cheap and quality products are inversely proportional if you look at ICE products in market. If you want quality you have to spend a lot. I had set a budget of 30k for my ICE and finally ended up spending 1L just because i wanted good SQ.[:D]

Regards,
Sankar

Hi... need suggestion for cheap woofer

Hello guys I'm new here.

I just require some help and suggestions from here as I am really confused.

I just own a Wagon R 2008 model with 2 front and 2 rear company fitted speakers of PIONEER.

I am a dam dam music lover and i can experience that my music system is nothing with the absence of good bass sound as i don't have a woofer in it.

All i need to get suggestion to buy a cheap and good economical woofer which does not affect the performance of my battery.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! Let me tell you about amplifier. Soundbarrier amps are good and most important these are not costly. You can get one for rs. 2000 to 3000. Sound quality of these amps is also very good.
And about the subwoofer, guys sound quality(bass) will mostly depend upon subwoofer.so I recommend you to purchase a branded subwoofer( pioneer, jbl etc.)only. A good one will cost you around rs. 4000 , and enclosure will cost you 600-700 rs.

Thread Starter #20
Re: Suggest a cheap sub woofer?

Hi Theferrarifan/Tornado,

Can you both let the us know your budget? You guys need an amplifier to power a subwoofer right? So things needed for this:-

2 channel amplifier
Subwoofer
8 Gauge Amplifier wiring kit

Do let us know your budget please and we can suggest products accordingly.

Regards,
Sankar
Maybe around 6?Like tornado said, the cheapest quality product. By quality in mean durable and not sound.

Hello guys I'm new here.

I just require some help and suggestions from here as I am really confused.

I just own a Wagon R 2008 model with 2 front and 2 rear company fitted speakers of PIONEER.

I am a dam dam music lover and i can experience that my music system is nothing with the absence of good bass sound as i don't have a woofer in it.

All i need to get suggestion to buy a cheap and good economical woofer which does not affect the performance of my battery.

Thanks
Thanx for the help but idea is still not cleard wat is to be done????

Last edited:
Thanks sn, It would be late if I wait, the car is already 50 kkm run and I will be selling it once it is 1L km.(2years).
The best option that you have is:-

JVC - KS AX3102 2 channel amplifier

JVC - KS AX3102 - Bridgeable 2-Channel Power Amplifier - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Pioneer - TS W304R 12" subwoofer

Pioneer - TS W304R 30 cm Component subwoofer - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Additional things you would need:-

8wg amplifier wiring kit - Unbranded ones are very cheap and would cost 1000-1500Rs

Subwoofer box - There are 12" universal box which are available at local car accessories shop. Cost 1000Rs

Installation charges - Depends on car accessories shop.

Regards,
Sankar

Your budged please?

Regards,
Sankar
I'm not looking for a specific budget. I just want smooth bass sound which doesn't hurt my ears and doesn't affect my battery backup, i mean soft n smooth.
But still my budget is till Rs 2000, the lesser I have to spend, the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not looking for a specific budget. I just want smooth bass sound which doesn't hurt my ears and doesn't affect my battery backup, i mean soft n smooth.
But still my budget is till Rs 2000, the lesser I have to spend, the better.
Buddy,

You will need atleast a subwoofer, a subwoofer enclosure, a 2 channel amplifier, atleast a 8wg amplifier wiring kit. Installation charges are extra. Costs will be anywhere between 10-12k.

Regards,
Sankar

Hey guys, I have a 2007 Maruti Alto. I have a Pioneer X6590BT HU (2013 version), JBL CS-4 4" speakers in dash and JBL GTO -S959 6x9 oval speakers at the rear with parcel tray. Although i am getting good amount of bass from the the speakers, i'm still not satisfied and it's not enough. Kindly suggest me a good amplifier and a subwoofer. Budget is around 7k.

Top Bottom