Suggestion Required to Modify Xylo E4 White

Hi guys this is my first post. i want your help. i have just booked mahindra quato (white) m looking for nudge guard same as in black xylo posted above.
i am from indore plz help me from were i can get that nudge guard.

Last edited by a moderator:
My New Xylo Modified - Chennai

Hai Friends

I'm Arvind from Chennai. I'm a Forex Trader. Recently I bought Xylo Nov 2012.

I have modified my xylo, I have attached the pics below. Please give me more ideas to modify.

Please comment me your views. [confused]

Attachments

Xylo is a big and comfortable car. But there is something wrong with the looks of the car from the front.it looks like an over weight person with skinny legs. I have the same car. I have been thinking about how to midify the car. Idea-1 front bumper too high from the ground . Attach a bumper extension of about 4 inches. Idea no-2, like the toyota fortuner, attach a pair of plastic or metal fender guard on both sides which will make the car look heavy and modern. I will try to publish the pictures of my old car a toyota avalone which had an odd looknfrom the back .nafter attaching the bumper extension, the car really look different.
Saju
I Bought Xylo Diamond White on Nov 2010, after 10K KMS planning to mod
Already painted the Grill, Door Handles,
Dark Black Window Glasses,
All ABC Pillar blackened,

Now planning for extra

Black mat finishing Nudge Guard (M Tek)
Fog Lamps (Hella / Lightforce)

Ski Rack (Not Available)

Roof Lamps between Ski Rack

now the problem is i'm not able to mount the Ski rack as Mahindra peoples denied to do, even not able to find in local market, if you have any local suppliers who manufactured Ski rack please PM me.

Here are some pics which i found in Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom