Suggestion Regarding Modification of Tata Safari

if its not so expensive then i can give it chance but still what color would look good with my exterior golden color
How about some dark shades, like the interior combo of Tata Aria, or if you want to have the premium feel, go for light cream and black shade, as in VW Vento. I somehow feel the silver finish of the console looks a bit out of place.

Thread Starter #32
guys have look at interior
Tata Safari Cars New Delhi | New Tata Safari Car Prices New Delhi
just click at interior 360 you can have better idea how interior of safari look like as there isn't much difference between 3.0 and 2.2 interior .
ilango[speed thirst];76671 said:
Bling bling - orange interior - too flashy

dark blue and white combination. - the car had orange exterior looks so cool.

reb, beige , and silver/aluminium finish.

Not so flashy , burgundy overall
could give me some pic example :P if possible
also can give idea about cost please
How about some dark shades, like the interior combo of Tata Aria, or if you want to have the premium feel, go for light cream and black shade, as in VW Vento. I somehow feel the silver finish of the console looks a bit out of place.
i am thinking of changing centre console silver with carbon fiber vinyl . wood look cheap to me .

Hi, new to this forum. Found this thread addressing my quest. Are you guys still around on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #36
nothing happened safari 3.0 gone and new 2.2 is under warranty so no touching it till warranty over . about leh trip currently planned it in april or may lets hope

Top Bottom