Suggestion Regarding Modification of Tata Safari

ilango[speed thirst];64421 said:
hope you are not getting me. the rough texture on the plastic part. yours were shining with paint .
Your is painted ,
chance are there if the paint is peeled off kinda. Hope you are getting me
Yeah,i can get you,but,the orange shining part,which you saw are the original texture,which is flat kind of thing and doesn't have that dashboard like finish.
My interiors have only single coat of paint unlike your paintings,and the second coating will be done in a few days.

Get good art leather seat covers first. And no , no angel eyes on Safari! It will take the intimidating looks away from it!

350Z

Core Team
i envy those who have crossed warrenty period ,as they have ful liberty to anything with thier beloved.
This is true but partly (Only if you consider from modification perspective) because those without warranty sometimes regret for having none.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@mastersquall, I would go with vibhor in this.

If you are planning do some modification, you should keep the car for some more time to enjoy it plus for the money your are investing must have some use.

If you really want some change, ramp-up the audio setup if possible. It will give you much better feel and you can take them back when you plan to sell your car

Thread Starter #25
ok shock i was planning didn't worked out as i planned so back to where i stopped .

here what i planned for now . i will start work on my safari after my leh trip
thinking of investing around 40k

1. Tire
2. seat cover got quote of 1900 approx.
3. projector with angle light like this . Different shop gave me different price so prize would be between 15k-24k
IMG_0041.JPG

3. carbon fibre Vinyl or color on plastic . Give idea which one would suit better if color give me example which one to go so that it look good with my golden colour . haven't got any quote for it till now but max. for carbon would be 5K :/
pic of default interior

Last edited:
Rahul you seem to be preparing well for the Leh trip . As such your interior seem to be ok, so nothing much required. get some good performance tyres which will make the beast look more "mean looking".

Thread Starter #27
yup leh trip is on full speed . i want to go there atleast one time . who known i get time again or not .

i am looking for mean looking tire plus less expensive for my safari :P . I feel bit bored with current interior compare to my i10 and corolla beige interior

I feel bit bored with current interior compare to my i10 and corolla beige interior
How about interior painting? I am sure you can give it the desired shade with the help of a professional. Ilango can shed more light if you wish to do such modification.

Bling bling - orange interior - too flashy

dark blue and white combination. - the car had orange exterior looks so cool.

reb, beige , and silver/aluminium finish.

Not so flashy , burgundy overall

Top Bottom