Suggestion needed for ICEing Punto with RF Speakers

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

Will be getting Punto 90hp this month. I have Rockford Fosgate speakers in my current Ritz which I am planning to put it in Punto.

Just wanted to know Is it a must to have AMP? Can the OEM HU drive these speakers to get good sound output
If not which will be the right AMP's for these speakers. I have a Component RF 1652-s and the Co- Axial RF 1693.

Also I have seen there is a space for tweeters in the door. Can I fit the RF Tweeters in that place?

Attaching the pic of tweeters

Attachments

If you listen to less volume, like max between 12-13, then no need to put any amp, just change the speakers (RF is good one). In case you feel need for amp, can go afterwards. But my experience says speakers change is sufficient for average listener.

Doors had tweeter, but space is small, depend on size of RF tweeter, this can be fitted at OE area.

how did your setup go, vishi? i got the same speakers as you, working with my original 2 dinAlpine HU that came with Honda City ZX. i have to say that i have been underwhelmed and I expected much more after spending 11k on 2 pairs of speakers. do you think installing amps will make it better? i want clearer, lounder sound with better bass. want to skip on subs for now.

Top Bottom