Suggestion Needed for a New Car Under 12 Lac.

Thread Starter #91
@Autosafari:Any other name?
Though his advice is quite precise but it looks like he is inactive these days.
By the way,any thread related to the Corolla?I can read about the car there.

Thread Starter #93
Thanks a lot for the feedback Autosafari.

I think thread number 1,3,4 and 5 are of my use.I have opened them in new tabs and will look at them one by one in an hour or two.

@Raja,@Superbad,@Iron Rock,@Nozzlering,@TSI and other guys(sorry if I haven't mentioned your names,I just don't remember them)Guys,what is your opinion on Toyota Corolla diesel and petrol.I have no problem with diesel Corolla too,its good considering my requirements where whole driving will be done on highways with speeds never exceeding 110-120 kph.

Thanks a lot for the feedback Autosafari.

I think thread number 1,3,4 and 5 are of my use.I have opened them in new tabs and will look at them one by one in an hour or two.

@Raja,@Superbad,@Iron Rock,@Nozzlering,@TSI and other guys(sorry if I haven't mentioned your names,I just don't remember them)Guys,what is your opinion on Toyota Corolla diesel and petrol.I have no problem with diesel Corolla too,its good considering my requirements where whole driving will be done on highways with speeds never exceeding 110-120 kph.
Corolla is a no nonsense completely reliable and proven car all around the world , sp please take a test drive and see how you feel about it .

Thread Starter #95
Mates,sorry for updating it late but today I have booked the car,it's a true blue SUV and was the choice of my brother,completely his choice.It is a long and uninteresting story so I will tell just result of it.
A friend of brother bought a new SUV and soon my brother was mad over this SUV.Soon he took me to the dealership and told me that he likes this car and is ready to pay the amount for it however extra he need has to.I just need to get the loan for the car on my salary slip which will be repaid by him within 6 months as per the promise.
Can anyone guess which SUV it can be?
The hint:This SUV has some waiting too.

Thread Starter #97
@Superbad:Definitely its not the XUV 500.
Instead of tying myself in the boundations of company I selected to go with the help of my family.That means now I will have a bigger car(until I get married,after that I'll be leaving it behind),no loan at all on me(Brother will pay it back I have to pay with only my savings) and of course a better and more commanding SUV.

Yes,you have hit the bulls eye in the first guess itself.I have booked a Toyota Fortuner 4X4 in Mica Black colour today's evening.Just instead of some features I chose to go for reliability.And of course status too.
Firstly we thought of going for 4X2 manual but then we found that automatic is 1 lakh higher than manual and when you spend 25 lakh than 1 lakh does not matter that much so we planned to go for automatic but suddenly we came to know that by paying just about 30,000 extra we will get 4X4 and again my brother was like a kid trying to convince me for 4X4 and finally we booked a Toyota Fortuner 4X4.

Congrats for booking the t-fort. Considering your budget its a quantum leap in your budget.
Though if you plan to travel alone i think you missed a trick here.
If you do not plan to do off roading , i think you would be better off with the chevrolet captiva.
That means you will still have to wait to lay hands on it.
Just a suggestion in the meanwhile just TD the new captiva or the hyundai santa fe.

Congratulations on booking the Fortuner. It's a very nice SUV and yes it is reliable and maintains your status as well. Good Choice there.
But as Superbad suggested try taking a TD of Santa Fe and Captiva as well. Both these SUV's are pretty good but when it comes to reliability and looks Fortuner is the winner for sure.

Thread Starter #100
My dear,sometimes being the only sister of a good earning brother helps a lot,but you guys can't understand it.
Actually 4X4 is not for me,its my bro who wanted this.He had seen the pics and videos of some boot camp and as soon as he heard 4X4 he mentioned about thousands of such events which we can participate in if we have a Fortuner and if we have 4X4 then it will be an added advantage.
And then,why should I think,his car(he is paying more than 60%),he will pay for it.

I have booked Fortuner and I am also now planning to look at some more cars,only if they feel as special as the Fortuner is.

My dear,sometimes being the only sister of a good earning brother helps a lot,but you guys can't understand it.
Actually 4X4 is not for me,its my bro who wanted this.He had seen the pics and videos of some boot camp and as soon as he heard 4X4 he mentioned about thousands of such events which we can participate in if we have a Fortuner and if we have 4X4 then it will be an added advantage.
And then,why should I think,his car(he is paying more than 60%),he will pay for it.

I have booked Fortuner and I am also now planning to look at some more cars,only if they feel as special as the Fortuner is.
You won't belive but I swear on god I had this feeling you will buy a fortuner though it was never in discussion . Excellent choice [clap] please don't look any further because you got one very reliable vehicle , brand , space , solid killer presence and will command a better resale value after many years of use also .
Extremely happy with your choice [:)]

it is a true blue SUV No doubt with the 4X4 but useful only when one indulges off roading in its use.

I had friends who had considered the fortuner , who like the butch looks of the T Fort, but those who do not use it for Off road adventures felt disappointed within few days.

The mannerism of the T Fort on the inside felt nothing different from the innova.
The plain interiors felt like innova and after the honeymoon period they felt it like just another innova.
This is the only reason i had mentioned to TD The captiva and Santa Fe.
Nothing against the vehicle but when considering the price pls compare the similar segment.

@Parul

Congrats for your new Toyota SUV coming home soon !!

You are too lucky to have a brother like that[:)] How many of us will have such a brother who buy a SUV for her sister/brother. I have to buy everything on my own [frustration]

Top Bottom