Suggest me the Best Diesel Hatchback for long term use

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 safety futures should be utilized wisely [how many are wearing seat belts]and driver should keep safety speed limits in mind (don't cross the limit on which you and your car are capable enough to be in control) drive defensively and always expect and be prepared for the unexpected turn from the other who drives.
In Delhi / NCR, it is kinda mandatory to wear seat belt. Not sure about other metros or areas.

Thread Starter #47
And the awaited delivery date is .......

28th Jan 2011

will keep you all posted

can someone tell me how the child lock works in this as the passengers can open the door while the car is on the move

yeah i know the auto lock is enabled once the car crossed 7 kmph speed even though passengers can open the door from inside while the car is on the move is their a way to fix it

thank you all
Special thanks goes to RSM for http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../489-new-car-pre-delivery-inspection-pdi.html

Last edited:
Hmmm congrats MSN1 the D-Day is not far away!

The child lock can be found by opening both the rear doors. The child lock button can be found on the sides of the doors. Set it to lock position to lock both the doors.

Thread Starter #49
Hmmm congrats MSN1 the D-Day is not far away!

The child lock can be found by opening both the rear doors. The child lock button can be found on the sides of the doors. Set it to lock position to lock both the doors.
thanks dhaya
the thing here is kids can learn that lock button tactics in few days so is their any other way (if any)
does the security system (3rd party) offers it (such as autocop )

thanks dhaya
the thing here is kids can learn that lock button tactics in few days so is their any other way (if any)
does the security system (3rd party) offers it (such as autocop )
Dear MSN,

Child lock once engaged and door locked. You or no one else cannot alter it without opening the door. So rest assured that your kids will be able to create any havoc. Yes, 3rd party systems does provide protection. But you don't need them if you have either ZXI or Titanium as they have power door locking.

Please check with the dealer. Others please comment.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #51
Dear MSN,

Child lock once engaged and door locked. You or no one else cannot alter it without opening the door. So rest assured that your kids will be able to create any havoc. Yes, 3rd party systems does provide protection. But you don't need them if you have either ZXI or Titanium as they have power door locking.

Please check with the dealer. Others please comment.
Thanks brother,

Met my beauty yesterday dealer showed me on how the child safe lock works, happy with it

checked the odo its on 36 kms

Congratulations again MSN1! As Shailinder said i think you don need to worry much once the child lock is engaged and the door is locked!

Mods i think this thread can be closed now and a new ownership report shall be created.

Give me two more days time till i take delivery

thats on coming Friday morning
I don't see we are in a hurry as well. Coodhaya just suggested. But once you are ok. Mod would do the needful. Am I right Mod ?

So tomorrow is the "THE DAY". I am sure you are full of exitement, so are we. All the best and rock and roll buddy.[cheers]

Thread Starter #56
Bought my figo home, its been three days. Crossed 300kms engine response is good once reached 90 kms and thats for a minute.

Getting 14.33 mileage that an not going to bother till I finish first service.

Dealer ship experience is good

Thanks to all and ones thread can be closed

Guys give me some time to open ownership thread. With photos.

Bought my figo home, its been three days. Crossed 300kms engine response is good once reached 90 kms and thats for a minute.
Getting 14.33 mileage that an not going to bother till I finish first service.
Dealer ship experience is good
Thanks to all and ones thread can be closed
Guys give me some time to open ownership thread. With photos.
Congrats MSN1. Dont take much time to open up a new thread. Expecting good number of pics too. Enjoy your drive[clap].

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations finally. [thumbsup] Eagerly waiting for the ownership review and pictures of your Figo. Once you create that, we’ll close this one.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #60
Moderators,

Please close this thread as its purpose is fulfilled

will open a ownership thread after crossing 1000 kms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom