Suggest Me a Digital Camera Upto Rs.10-12K

Thread Starter #1
this my first time purchasing a digital camera

dont know what to look for[confused]

keeping budget upto 12k

would be buying through CSD

please suggest a camera vfm for that price.

any links to the market price is appreciated [:)]

Re: suggest me a digital camera upto 10-12k

this my first time purchasing a digital camera

dont know what to look for[confused]

keeping budget upto 12k

would be buying through CSD

please suggest a camera vfm for that price.

any links to the market price is appreciated [:)]
Buy Canon or Nikon. Go for high optical zoom and at least 12.1 Mpx.
I do not remember models but Canon has something like IS20, not sure.Google it.

If you are going for Nikon make sure it should have Nikor lenses and in case of Sony the lense should be carlzeiss. In 12K you will definately get good deal.

Sony makes nice Point and shoot cameras thats what my dad recommends (hes a camera technician )

D-SLR's - Nikon and Canon

Rest there are many other ones - Olympus, Pentax, Lumix (panasonic) , fujifilm, Sanyo etc etc

If it is possible to extend your budget upto Rs.23000/- then I can suggest you Nikon Coolpix P510. It is really a excellent camera.

Thread Starter #5

If it is possible to extend your budget upto Rs.23000/- then I can suggest you Nikon Coolpix P510. It is really a excellent camera.
23000 is too big an extension bro.

actually budget is upto 10k .

hoping to get discounts by purchasing through CSD [;)]

If you are planning for a Digicam - go ONLY for Sony. It gives unmatched picture and display clarity. Don't buy anything over 12 megapixels. It is needless for point and shoot. Sony's range goes upto 18MP (~15K)....You'll get good models (W610 I guess) for 7-8K. It has 12MP and some nice features like sweep panorama et all.

Try the Canon Powershot range. I have used two Powershots and can absolutely vouch for them.

Select a model with max optical zoom in your budget. May be an SX 130 / SH 150 HS/IS models.

What is CSD? Superbad go in croma and ask for Sony hgv 7 or hgv 9 it will be in well in your budget +- 1000 rs you can do 1080 hd recording too has exmor lens brilliant results superb colour production and good range of zoom go on YouTube and see reviews , test shots and also test video samples .

Superbad sorry the model is Sony hx9v and hx7v the later is more cheaper then the formerhttp://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/sony_cybershot_dsc_hx9v_review/.

Anything from Nikon or Canon would serve your purpose. (Do not know whether anyone else already suggested it or not. Sorry for not reading the entire thread so far.) [:)]

Anything from Nikon or Canon would serve your purpose. (Do not know whether anyone else already suggested it or not. Sorry for not reading the entire thread so far.) [:)]
Nikon and canon make really good dslr I vouch for it but in point and shoot Sony has the edge I think so dosent mean cannon or nokia is bad Sony gives good colour production and is more vfm .

Nikon and canon make really good dslr I vouch for it but in point and shoot Sony has the edge I think so dosent mean cannon or nokia is bad Sony gives good colour production and is more vfm .
I agree to you on DSLR thing but Canon / Nikon do have good P&S cameras and produce good quality output. I have a Canon A-430 4 MP camera and quality of pictures are awesome.

I would agree to it that Sony gives more features as compare to any other camera.

This is the best VFM product you can get for point and shoot : Sony W610 - Rs 6490 for a 14.1 MP camera with 4x zoom and sweep panorama

Here is the entire range : Sony Digital Cameras
I owe Sony DSC-H50, purchased somewhere in 2009, it's awesom camera but I feel Canon is better. Don't remember the model I series something. Latest addition for me is Nikon D5000 this is entry level DSLR. I am not much freak but still I vote for Nikon/Canon.

Top Bottom