Suggest Alloy Wheels for Scorpio M-Hawk SLE

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I am planning to put alloy wheels to my scorpio mHawk SLE. Can you please suggest which model should I buy, size? What would be the price? How to check which alloy wheel is good when I buy from shop?

Re: Suggest Alloy Wheels for Scorpio mHawk SLE

I am a huge fan of OE Hawk wheels, especially which came with the Prev.gen Scorpio (ones on Mukeshus's car). If possible try to source them from some dealership. I am sure you will get a nice deal on them. Else, as suggested by Dharmesh, go through the webpage and shortlist the ones which appeal you and post them here so that we can help you out with the final design.

350Z

Core Team
Can you please suggest which model should I buy, size? What would be the price?
There are a lot of reputed brands. Personally I like the designs from Plati. You can stick with the standard wheel size of Scorpio. A set of four should cost Rs.20,000+.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Hi All, thanks for your suggestions. Let me check with M&M dealers about the alloy wheels. However, I feel that M&M dealers will quote more than what other shops will quote. Is there anyone who can tell me if any reputed shops are there in Chennai / Bangalore?

Hi All, thanks for your suggestions. Let me check with M&M dealers about the alloy wheels. However, I feel that M&M dealers will quote more than what other shops will quote. Is there anyone who can tell me if any reputed shops are there in Chennai / Bangalore?
Raj, you can further check out with Alloy wheel dealers. There are people who swap their OE alloys with aftermarket ones.

I picked a lenso 4 set from BM Lal in chennai for my swift and they had good options for scorpio's too, however for my bro's bollero picked up a set of 5 for 25K from JC road a year back and later found the similar set( attractive than the current one's) in chennai available for 23K during my purchase for swift

He could have saved for the bolts and nuts atleast if he had it picked from chennai, but my bro wanted it on the same day of the delivery

Thread Starter #8
I picked a lenso 4 set from BM Lal in chennai for my swift and they had good options for scorpio's too, however for my bro's bollero picked up a set of 5 for 25K from JC road a year back and later found the similar set( attractive than the current one's) in chennai available for 23K during my purchase for swift

He could have saved for the bolts and nuts atleast if he had it picked from chennai, but my bro wanted it on the same day of the delivery
Hey, Can you please let me know the address/phone number of BM Lal?

You can hit the J.C.road in Bangalore,where you can find all branded alloy's check out in 2-3 stores that should clarify most of your doubt's.

Top Bottom