Suggest Accessories for New Maruti Wagon-R

Thread Starter #1
Hi Boarders,

I am new to this board, i have placed booking for my New Wagan R DUO. i am living in chennai, kindky help me for

1. Good Music system.
2. must MGA.
3. Off market accessories

Kindly give me your feedback guys

[cheers]

Hello Selvan Welcome to TAI and congrats for your Wagon R DUO.

1) Have a look at the threads in the below links you will know what kind of ICE you need:
2) Under-body Rust coating.Teflon coating if your car color is in metallic shade.

3) As its LXI and as per me put wheel caps,Sun control film,Artificial leather seats.

Keep the thread updated so that we can suggest a thing or two.

BTW you did not get any offers or discounts?

Thread Starter #3
Thanks Vishwas for the reply,

yeah they have given me a discount for Rs.30000, The have charged me for Under body rust coating,

i am planning for DVD music system and i will fix the LCD display out side. the wheel caps, sun control flim, artifical leather all things extra.

i asked the dealer to change my R13 wheels to R14 , but he has refused to do so.
the rear view camera is charges for Rs.13000, so i dropped the plan.

any body in chennai can help me for getting good accesories out side MGA.

will update soon

There are many accessories available for wagonr and it depends on your requirement and budget. But the basic accessories i prefer for a wagonr lxi is a remote security lock, look for autocop or xenos brand(they wont void warranty), decent floor mats, a good car cover preferably mga, seat covers, headlight upgrades if you are not satisfied with the road visibility, a loud horn, leather for steering wheel, alloys with good rubber, and personally i dont prefer cameras on hatch backs since they are easy to drive and instead you can go for parking sensors which are useful.

For the above acessories you can go to gp road, (starting shop in gp road when coming from ea mall) shop name is mahaveer which is economical and if budget is not a problem then you can get it done at radio warehouse who are professional and premium at their job.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks friends for your information , i am waiting desperately for my sweet baby. I requested for replacing mu R13 steel rim to new R14 alloy wheels with the dealer but he refusing to do so bcoze it affects the performance of the vehicle. How much will the alloy wheels cost when i exchange steel wheels

pl.sugesst.

[clap][clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
He s just telling you stories,the VXI ABS model is a 14inch wheel tell him that you will sue the booking of your car if he refuses to give those wheels.
It may cost you apprx.10-15k not sure though.

Thread Starter #9
Hello Friends , brought my Sweet bby to home, its great looking , will update with photos soon

kindly bless with wishes for safe journey

[drive]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #12
Congrats Selvan. Wish you lacs of happy miles. BTW did you get 14" wheels?

No Akash, he didn't give me 14 ' wheels stating that the warranty will be fortified against the usage. [frustration]

i have fixed all accessories leaving Music system , fog lamps , parking sensors and show lights.

i enquired following items and the quotes are

1. DVD player 10500(sony).8000(pioneer)8600 (JVC)
2. 6 " rear speaker 1900(sony)3900(JBL)
3.comp 4500(sony)5500(JBL)
4. Fog lamp 1800
5. Rev.sensor 2900 (CHINISE) 4500 (XENON) 6500 (OE)

Hence i dropped the plan of DVD player as its waste of money

i will go with good brand MP3 player 2 DIN

kindly give your suggestion.

[frustration][frustration]

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Im very new to this board .Im from pondicherry.I have booked New Wagan R VXI which comes with an inbuilt music system , i just have a plan of changing to an LCD one, is it possible? please suggest.If its possible what kind of Model and company should i have to go.

Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone,
Im very new to this board .Im from pondicherry.I have booked New Wagan R VXI which comes with an inbuilt music system , i just have a plan of changing to an LCD one, is it possible? please suggest.If its possible what kind of Model and company should i have to go.

Thanks a lot.image
Hi, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

Congrats in advance for booking Wagon-R. You can very well change the music system to a LCD one, as VXI comes with the in-built music system you could swap it with the MGA itself, its pricey affair though.

Better find a good and professional audio shop to get the thing done, i would suggest to go for JVC or kenwood for the brand.

Top Bottom